Open Libram LXXXVI: Hero of the Day

90 Dwarf Paladin
...Wait, where'd they say Battle Healer was designed for Holy? o_O
90 Human Paladin
...Wait, where'd they say Battle Healer was designed for Holy? o_O

Let me dig it up lol.
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes the guy who we've been questing for thinks both factions are idiots huzzah

The tantrum was a nice touch. I suppose he won't be sharing an legendaries with us anymore. Not willingly anyway.

Glyph of the Battle Healer was something we had originally intended to allow Holy to adopt a “melee healer” playstyle, but as class design changes shifted Protection towards using Seal of Insight primarily, it has become both mandatory and overpowered. It’s just significantly stronger than a glyph should be. We think that the redesign will still allow it to be useful for Protection, but much more situationally, which is fine.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423553519?page=3#55
Edited by Snozberries on 7/10/2013 4:28 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
07/09/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Lore
Glyph of the Battle Healer was something we had originally intended to allow Holy to adopt a “melee healer” playstyle, but as class design changes shifted Protection towards using Seal of Insight primarily, it has become both mandatory and overpowered.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423553519?page=3#55
90 Dwarf Paladin
Let me dig it up lol.

Please. Not that I necessarily distrust you, but there's been a helluva lot of "this thing was aimed at that spec, but nerfed because of a completely different spec" going around that it's hard to keep it all straight sometimes. >_<

I thought the mana-return nerf was aimed at Holy, but the Battle Healer nerf was aimed at Prot despite the glyph being intended for Ret.

EDIT: Ahh, okay. But, seriously, who the hell at Blizz thought Holy Paladins would flock to the glyph considering their 'caster weapons hit for nothing, especially after they made CS prohibitively expensive for Holy? I mean, it can work for extreme fringe cases (myself), but it was never going to catch on for Holy with the way things have been designed thus far.
Edited by Grôgnárd on 7/10/2013 4:40 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
Interesting Wrathion audio on mmochamp. So show of hands, who was surprised by the upcoming "twist" in 5.4? Anyone?

Haven't listened to it.
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm trying to avoid anything having to do with the quest. Even if I know it will probably suck, I at least only want to have to experience the suckage once. Haven't even looked up how to do the cloak boss even though there are a bunch of threads about it. I'm just kind of hoping I can pop CDs and blow it up before I have to worry about anything XD.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Depends on how favorably your trinkets proc and how close to unconsciousness you are. LOL
90 Human Paladin
I was like you Dart, I had seen discussions on strats for it, but I didn't read them. So I went into it not really knowing what to expect. I did the tank one though, and from what others have said it's much easier.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Anyone know if these Challenges are repeatable, or if there're plans to make them repeatable? Without going through the grind on an alt, that is; I suddenly have the strong urge to attempt the ranged one as Ret - farm up that one thing off the rare that grants you Symbiosis.
90 Human Paladin
I have one of those, it's really fun! Even in my suspect gear wrath-spam is like 97k a shot with inquisition up. ;p
90 Human Paladin
One step closer to my new transmog. Just need legs, weapon, belt and shoulders now. Shouldn't take more than a couple weeks.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One step closer to my new transmog. Just need legs, weapon, belt and shoulders now. Shouldn't take more than a couple weeks.

You still won't be as hot as me.
90 Human Paladin
whatever, Galactus Helmet. :p
90 Human Paladin
You still won't be as hot as me.

My lady, I already am.
90 Dwarf Paladin
...hot...me.

...Ehhh...Matter of opinion, there, dearie.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/10/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
...hot...me.

...Ehhh...Matter of opinion, there, dearie.

sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally, GTFO kid and go lvl.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Six 90s - no, sorry, seven; finally ground out those last two levels on the Druid over the weekend! - and the wife say, "ROFL@interwebz kydz."
90 Draenei Paladin
07/10/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Maebyfunke
sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally

ROFL! Zing!
07/10/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Muletia
sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally

ROFL! Zing!

You call? ;)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]