Open Libram LXXXVI: Hero of the Day

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Six 90s - no, sorry, seven; finally ground out those last two levels on the Druid over the weekend! - and the wife say, "ROFL@interwebz kydz."

She sounds lovely.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Quite.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally, GTFO kid and go lvl.

#REKT
90 Human Paladin
hyurrrrgh internet battle paff paff paff

for serious guys play nice ;p
90 Dwarf Paladin
...Who isn't playing nice? o_O
90 Draenei Paladin
Even I saw the sarcasm dripping off that comment. :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Does my shoulders and boots fit better with my mog or should I revert to the older set.
90 Dwarf Paladin
S11 shoulders definitely don't work; boots are fine.
90 Human Paladin
oh i know, i was just too lazy to find one of the various silly internet argument pictures and link it with a 'you guys:' caption. ;p

also, that helmet works with literally no armors and is highly unfashionable!
90 Draenei Paladin
Raid night cancelled again because the Raid Leader and another raider didn't "feel" like going. Really starting to tick me off.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Raid night canceled because guild leader, raid leader, and senior officer didn't show up. Woop woop.

They said they wouldn't beforehand, but still.
90 Human Paladin
WTB something other than this POS chest from heroic Jin'rokh coin

Think that irritates me more than gold, getting the same crap item from a roll

I seriously hate this tier, and its not because of the fights.
Edited by Chaz on 7/10/2013 8:40 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So how 'bout those new glyphs? Hand of Sacrifice and Exorcist look like something I might use.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, I was looking at the HoSac glyph earlier and think that may become a new Ret staple. The Exorcist and healing glyph looked nice, too.
90 Draenei Paladin
Still would rather have some more cosmetic stuff but nice, wonder what Exorcist will look like.

I don't really see the value of the Sac glyph, the transferred damage really doesn't cause much trouble now if you manage it right.

Not sure if it'll be worth weakening it.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 7/10/2013 10:34 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
The glyph will let us Sac add tanks without committing suicide in the process, which is nice.
90 Human Paladin
New glyphs? What do they do?

And why do I always find things out waaay after everyone else?
90 Draenei Paladin
They're on MMO Champions front page.

The glyph will let us Sac add tanks without committing suicide in the process, which is nice.

Don't think I've ran into a situation yet this expansion where sac has killed me and with my raid group I use it often.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Glyph of Divine Shield (NYI) - Removing harmful effects with Divine Shield heals you for 0% for each effect removed.
Glyph of Devotion Aura (NYI) - Devotion Aura no longer affects party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced by 0 sec.
Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice - Hand of Sacrifice now reduces damage taken by the target by 20%, but no longer redirects damage to the Paladin.
Glyph of the Exorcist (NYI) - Exorcism will now appear to remove the evil from its target.
Glyph of Pillar of Light (NYI) Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.

Don't think I've ran into a situation yet this expansion where sac has killed me and with my raid group I use it often.

I've Sac'ed a bat tank before on Tortos and died almost instantly, back when I was a Dwarf and popped glyphed DP and Stoneform before-hand. Might say more about the tank and the 25-man group I was with at the time, but Sac can still be dangerous.
Edited by Grôgnárd on 7/10/2013 10:46 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got our first heroic kill! Took us about a half hour to get Jin'rokh down. Nothing really good dropped, and this was the one week I forgot to pick up my coins before the raid :(
After that we cleared through Animus woth a surprising amount of thunderforged gear dropping. Something like 7 pieces off of 9 nine bosses with Durumu dropping two TF items. Alas, no runestones so far, looks like I'll end up with 5-7 this week when all is said and done
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]