Open Libram LXXXVI: Hero of the Day

100 Human Paladin
You're right; Glyph of HoSac sounds pretty good.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/10/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Don't think I've ran into a situation yet this expansion where sac has killed me and with my raid group I use it often.

I die at least 20% of the time when I use it, but then again it's only called for when !@#$ has truly hit the fan.
100 Draenei Paladin
I guess I'm just lucky then, I'll use a personal CD and/or maybe a personal heal and be fine normally.

Regardless the glyph shaves 15% off it's damage reduction, that's kinda steep to me.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 7/11/2013 12:16 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's either 10% or 33% depending on how you want to look at it, how are you getting 15%?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My HoSac use is usually followed by me pleading in vent for heals, whether I need them or not
100 Draenei Paladin
Just listened to the Wrathion sound files because curiosity finally got the better of me. Not sure why people are surprised by his reaction, it fits his age.

Doesn't make him evil either.

Although I cringed when he mentioned past Black Dragons, they should keep him separate from the corrupted line.

how are you getting 15%?

My mistake, I was thinking it was 35% reduction baseline for some reason.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 7/11/2013 12:40 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Raid night cancelled again because the Raid Leader and another raider didn't "feel" like going. Really starting to tick me off.

I think I would have snapped at them with a 'I don't think the other 'X' number of people here care how you feel, we want to raid!' by now, were I in your shoes...

Their individual feelings shouldn't ruin an entire teams desire to raid...
100 Draenei Paladin
3 of us (all officers, 1 was the guild and raid leader too) all decided to stop at the same time. We did however give a couple of weeks notice (maybe 3, can't remember) and said that if others wanted to continue then we'd pass control and they could recruit .. 1 decided to transfer back to the server he came from, 2 moved to other servers to join more hardcore guilds, 1 left for somewhere else, don't know where .. and the raid is now kaput.

But I'm loving how more relaxed I am, how more awake I am at work, how much more sleep I'm getting .. I really should never have gone back to raiding full time. Still, hindsight is a .. yeah - that.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got a H-TF feather other day, the proc chance is so much higher omg.
100 Draenei Paladin
The HoSac glyph goes from a 30% damage transfer to a 20% flat reduction. That's pretty significant, depending on your healers I suppose.

Doesn't make him evil either.

Eh. He certainly doesn't see himself as evil. But he's flirting with that line very closely. At best, he's prone to making colossally bad decisions "for the greater good."
100 Human Paladin
Eh. He certainly doesn't see himself as evil. But he's flirting with that line very closely. At best, he's prone to making colossally bad decisions "for the greater good."

So he's Arthas 2.0
100 Draenei Paladin
Got our first heroic kill! Took us about a half hour to get Jin'rokh down. Nothing really good dropped, and this was the one week I forgot to pick up my coins before the raid :(
After that we cleared through Animus woth a surprising amount of thunderforged gear dropping. Something like 7 pieces off of 9 nine bosses with Durumu dropping two TF items. Alas, no runestones so far, looks like I'll end up with 5-7 this week when all is said and done

It took us a few full raid nights to get heroic jinrok because stupid people... <_<
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Some of those glyphs sound nice. the devo aura one, wish it swapped it to physical mit instead of self only with a lower cooldown.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Got our first heroic kill! Took us about a half hour to get Jin'rokh down. Nothing really good dropped, and this was the one week I forgot to pick up my coins before the raid :(
After that we cleared through Animus woth a surprising amount of thunderforged gear dropping. Something like 7 pieces off of 9 nine bosses with Durumu dropping two TF items. Alas, no runestones so far, looks like I'll end up with 5-7 this week when all is said and done

It took us a few full raid nights to get heroic jinrok because stupid people... <_<

Always sucks, all told, we did 1 hour or so of attempts 2 weeks ago and got it in 30 minutes yesterday. Got lucky and had everyone survive the first lightning storm and two people go down on the second, a battle rez got the healer back up, he went down just before the last throw.

On a personal note, I'm an English teacherin Japan and this week I taught a JLPGA player and a Model. I've never taught anyone famous before in the five years I've been here and I've been enjoying the novelty of it
100 Human Paladin
So jealous, I've always wanted to go to Japan ;.;
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hop a plane and go, same advice I'd give anyone about anywhere. Travelling's always worth it IMO
100 Human Paladin
We're wanting to, its expensive though
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]