Lil' Bling battle pet -- Discuss

90 Human Rogue
He has abilities like falling coins (acts like acorn/nuts). I've used him on the PTR.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/103670-lil-bling
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
He makes it rain doesn't he?

MUST HAVE.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That looks cool. How is he obtained?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

I imagine it'll be a random drop from bling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
It is a gm pet, Simca has a post about it somewhere.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Not to change the subject but we're still not able to bring our pets over on ptr character copies, correct?

I wanted to mess around with that new tournament.
Reply Quote
07/09/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Jundashave

I imagine it'll be a random drop from bling.

correct. it sounds like it. i wouldn't think of another area or person who can obtain it another way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
But it now has an item drop that adds the pet to your collection. Its still speculation.

Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Abilities:
SMACKTHAT.EXE - Initiates smacking protocol, dealing X mechanical damage plus Y mechanical damage if the user surprises the target by attacking first.

Inflation - Just like Stampede

Blingtron Gift Package - Tosses a Blingtron Gift Package for X Magic damage. If the ability misses, it heals the user for X. (50% Hit Chance)

Extra Plating - ...

Make it Rain - Casually tosses gold coins at the enemy dealing X Mechanical damage. Gold continues to fall on the ememy's current pet...

Launch Rocket - ...
Reply Quote
I think the bigger question is: What model is it?

We've seen tiny bling 2000s
We've seen massive bling 3000
We can make the fair bling 4000

So is this battle-pet to be the old 1000 series or the next-gen 5000?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

No, this is actually a new pet with similar abilities, I'm pretty sure.

There were 34 pets I couldn't account for in the patch, and 34 is not divisible by 3, which means one of them had to be a non-tamer pet.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm raiding right now so I can't confirm, but it is probably the pet with SpeciesID 1320: http://i.imgur.com/kOyCQ7K.png
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
There's an item that teaches Lil' Bling, so chances are he's a pet in the Blingtron pet master battle on the Isle and a pet obtainable. I'd imagine either via blingtron 4000 or some pet supplies from the timeless isle trainers (Considering Blingtron himself is a trainer)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
From the Pet Journal on the latest PTR, he comes from the Blingtron gift package
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
yay

From the Pet Journal on the latest PTR, he comes from the Blingtron gift package
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Do you think it'll only be gifts obtained after the release of 5.4, or should people start banking their packages now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Do you think it'll only be gifts obtained after the release of 5.4, or should people start banking their packages now?

You can't really hold them like trainer bags. Well you can do it across all your alts but still.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

They're unique, so realistically not :)
Reply Quote
I have a feeling these will be quite common. There's no way Blizzard would let some random level 22 put up an auction that could potentially net them 100k gold.

Although, it'd be cool if it started a quest and made the pet reward soulbound.
Edited by Seventizz on 7/15/2013 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Oooomg Make it Rain....I need this pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]