My personal 2-Pet strat for Mo'ruk (video)

90 Night Elf Druid
I made a quick four minute video detailing my own strategy for taking out Mo'ruk every day while powerleveling whatever pet is handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vff1OIQ3htU&

The too-long, didn't watch version is Darkmoon Zeppelin/Nether Faerie Dragon (with arcane blast) and the leveller. You have to be careful to not beat the trainer before you get your leveling pet in! It takes no time at all.

What's your go-to strategy for Mo'ruk?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like your strategy more than my own(which involves a dotting oozling, my Onxy whelp and a whole bunch of luck). I do have a question, do you have a preferred breed for the Nether Faerie Dragon? I currently have a rare S/S breed but I'm wondering if I should go hunt for a P/P instead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nice strategy, i like your tutorials, keep up the good work!

i myself want to start doing pet battle videos, but I need some sort of editing software and have no clue what's good for that.

as for my strategy, I'm not to sure if i have come up with a 2-pet strategy for Mo'ruk yet. i'll have to wait till tomorrow to try it, done the daily already. :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I do have a question, do you have a preferred breed for the Nether Faerie Dragon? I currently have a rare S/S breed but I'm wondering if I should go hunt for a P/P instead.

I used to use a Nether Fearie Dragon in my 2v3 strat and I preferred S/S over P/P (I experimented with both).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I use Lil XT + flyer (I use Brilliant Kaliri) + leveling pet

1. Lil XT - Heartbroken
2. Lil XT - Tympanic Tantrum
3. .... by the time that ends his 1st pet will be dead and 2nd will be half health.. then just spam Zap until Lil XT dies

4. Swap in leveling pet
5. Swap in flyer

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]