Problem with stones in bags

90 Human Monk
Ever since they put in the system where it ups the % of getting a stone if you continue to not get one, I’ve been pretty good about getting one more or less every day. Especially with the Beasts of Fable and “significantly” increased chances from those bags.

However, the past 3 days have been dry. Bone dry. I think something’s very wrong. Anybody else having a problem with this? I could understand “bad luck” before the streak breaking system, but seriously…9 Beasts of Fable bags plus all those dailies with a streak breaker system? That’s…more than bad luck…?
Reply Quote
^^^^ yep and I thought it was just my bad bad RNG but nothing no stones at all for days
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The first two tamers I did today I got a stone from each of them. Didn't battle a lot of tamers today either, seems fine to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
There is something about rngs that seem so random
Reply Quote
The first two tamers I did today I got a stone from each of them. Didn't battle a lot of tamers today either, seems fine to me.

Yep confirmed my thinking was correct Blizz and his buddy RNG just hate me
ohh well that's the game
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
There is something about rngs that seem so random

What a lazy reply. You have that on a macro? There is something about streak-breaker that seems so … meant to counter what I’m experiencing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
What a lazy reply. You have that on a macro? There is something about streak-breaker that seems so … meant to counter what I’m experiencing.

Lowering doesn't equal guaranteeing. There a ton of post that pop up on general about how the lfr coins don't work. Fact is both work though you can still be unlucky for awhile though. Random is random.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
hey what's the add-on that lets me track stones in bag %'s? I know you know hearus

You have to it track by hand. When they switched to the 'pop' style drops it made it impossible to track in game. Though I am sure under the hood there is a way seeing it has streakbreaker.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i literally just got a dragonkin stone from whispering pandaren spirit. so they are still dropping. my guess is you're in "that RNG phase" where it's giving nothing but bad rolls. eventually it'll even out and you should start getting them again.

BTW, i have been in "that RNG phase" from time to time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]