Looking for a Singer

90 Human Warlock
IF ANYTHING STATED IN THIS POST IS AGAINST BLIZZARD POLICY
PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED: 7/11/2013

Paying 10k gold for a player to sing for a guild video. I need someone to create a song and sing it, song must be guild related. Then, we build a video around your voice. I will request a 20-30 second vocal sample to review. Only voice, NO video, NO music. Doesn't matter if you're Male or Female. The final song will need to be 3:15min - 4:00min. For hard work, I will not only offer 10k , I'll reward with extra gifts.

If you're interested please post in this thread and throw any questions you have at me. I want this project to be public from start to end. When I find what I need, I'll post saying "I found a singer" or so in this thread. Then, I'll post the Guild's Website (which is currently under construction) before the project starts.

My main interest is a singer that follows an Alternative, Classical, Hip-Hop/Rap, Pop, or Rock like style.

The song must not be copyrighted by another party, and will be tested.

Guild level is 25.
<Development> It all starts here.

*Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes with respect.

NEVER USE CONTACT INFORMATION USED IN BLIZZARD ACCOUNTS

As noted by Blizzard "Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF ANYTHING STATED IN THIS POST IS AGAINST BLIZZARD POLICY
PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Edited by Theristina on 7/11/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can I apply?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Only 10k gold for a custom written song that's 3-4 minutes long. You must be crazy.

Also, the song is copyrighted by the creator inherently, and you'd have to get a written release from the creator giving you rights to use the song.
Reply Quote
I'm going to write you a love letter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Only 10k gold for a custom written song that's 3-4 minutes long. You must be crazy.

Also, the song is copyrighted by the creator inherently, and you'd have to get a written release from the creator giving you rights to use the song.

Seriously. I would take 10k to sing something you created (or someone) but sure as heck not to create it!
Edited by Sarine on 7/10/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I can do death metal vocals for you if you like.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1. I'm on alliance side.
2. I've seen raids of 25+ characters hunt free mounts and random loot for different players
several times.
3. Singing a song for the guild video isn't even 10% of the guild video project. Other Parts of the project: story boarding, light and contrast editing, music to voice syncing, video to voice syncing, graphic design, special effects, and credits. Video will include over 300 players / characters. The project will be done with the Adobe Video and Sound Editing Software.
4. I didn't just say 10k gold, please read carefully.
5. The singer will be posted in credits the way he / or she wants it, within a common and reasonable way. Decision will be made before any song writing happens.
6. If you want to apply, you need to be alliance on the same (default) server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Paying in game gold for out of game services is against the ToS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Theristina on 7/12/2013 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Please post the link of the ToS, and describe where my legal issue is by posting the section and line. I'll post a ticket for blizzard support to make sure everything here is ok. Hopefully one of them will respond in this thread.

If you want to play Russian roulette with your account go for it. I'm not here to read out the rules which you agreed to for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
To back everything up. It's not out of game service, raids use mics all the time even to record songs for WoW youtube videos. And some guilds have contests for a best video, then pass out gold as a reward. Not agains't ToS, cause all the large guilds on this server still do this all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Got what i need, thanks all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

First, not necessarily. Second, it depends on your jurisdiction. Thirdly, a court would likely find that a person forfeits their right to the song when they submit it as an entry into a contest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]