Legendary Quest: Celestial Blessings

90 Orc Hunter
This is a ticket in game that all players should know about:

I am doing the Celestial Blessings on my Hunter and Priest My hunter gets a Intellect buff of the dragon? Now a healer can use the buffs from Domination point that u buy? Worse Still a Tank can use the assistants from The Shadow Pan if they pick up the quest?
IS THIS FAIR? PLEASE EXPLAIN

I have been getting him to 18% then my spells fail and I die I will keep trying but Blizzard needs to fix all these BUGS
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I've wiped over 10 times and can't even get him to 50%. I give up. What a waste of time doing all the "chores" to get to this point only to find out the final step is impossible for MM hunters to complete.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Attack him from behind. You get a 250% damage boost when behind him.

I completed the quest. It was hard. Sometimes I got that stupid time bolt thing spammed on me so I got murdered even though when I didn't get it spammed on me I was doing the same thing and did far better.

The random aspects of the fight can make it frustrating. It wasn't meant to be easy. I just wish I got a useful buff instead of the int buff. I lost my mana long ago...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
You don't need assistance to do that quest. It's designed to not be faceroll.

If you are having a hard time then I suggest you look up a guide from another Hunter who did it.
Edited by Conjor on 7/17/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
All the hunters who post their strats use exploits that have been hotfixed to not work.
Reply Quote
I didn't find it to be that difficult, and I did it as MM. just need to be sure to keep moving and dodge his abilities, kite the elementals while multi-shotting them down. Barrage when he does illusions. Dps him when nothing else is alive. And have pet on passive and attacking him.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
my problem is that all other ranged classes have a form of heal and some of the damage is not dodgeable I easly cleared this on my healing shammy and mage due to blink and ice and other self healing effects hunters are just screwed
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
The only thing I really had to figure out was that you could run off to the far side of the balcony behind Yu'lon to deal with the remaining adds while he does his mirror images thing safely out of range. Which took me one try to figure out, and I took him down on the second (with very close to zero knowledge going in).
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
The fight can be done as all 3 hunter specs, in average gear (some ToT LFR + a few VP pieces), without too much difficulty. If you're having trouble with it, reevaluate your strat because you're likely doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
nothing is bugged. Probably the second easiest version of the quest. shoot behind him and move. This is not a faceroll this is hunter ability test. traps for adds and use barrage for multiple versions of prince. stop crying. You want hard QQ, try epic bow quest at 60 with no assistance. Damn youngins.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Not trying to be rude or anything, but I really don't see where the problem lies that people have with this fight. His cone is so easy to avoid, I only killed the first adds and ignored the second, ferocity pet never died, and he never got a chance to do this clone thing I keep hearing about.
Are people even staying behind him for free bonus damage?
I mean, it's not like you can't just run through him or even deterrence if he turns and does his cone attack.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
ok mr 4 piece with full upgrades and thunderforged bow this is my alt I have all bought gear with valor and don't play the hunter all to much if I had your gear the slimes would go down woth a few multi shots instead of getting to me like on my shammy it ws a brease also decked out in a few heroics at the time then agin I am ranked in the tip 5000 for gear
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Most of which came long after I got the cape so the point stands. Get behind him and pop everything under the sun to blow him up. Readiness repeat. Flask if you have to and double pot. Point is its not difficult at all.

Edit: As a side note you could always get dire beast and crows, get all the mastery you can and blow him up with coreheroism.
Edited by Firekatkid on 8/4/2013 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
nothing is bugged. Probably the second easiest version of the quest. shoot behind him and move. This is not a faceroll this is hunter ability test. traps for adds and use barrage for multiple versions of prince. stop crying. You want hard QQ, try epic bow quest at 60 with no assistance. Damn youngins.....

But then they'd have to learn to kite
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Fervor + Barrage. Flask, Pre-Pot.

Hop behind him, pop all CDs. Drop a Frost Trap on him.

Adds pop, Multi-shot, Barrage, 2x Multi-shot, they should be dead at this point.

Continue to get behind him and light him up.

Did this as Survival with ~522 ilvl. Killed him before Mirror Images on my second try. Only died the first time because the cleave is larger than it appears, and that attempt was sub 10%.

Edit* If you do get mirror images, Barrage should be back up. That will take care of them if you aim it correctly.
Edited by Aertea on 8/4/2013 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
ok mr 4 piece with full upgrades and thunderforged bow this is my alt I have all bought gear with valor and don't play the hunter all to much if I had your gear the slimes would go down woth a few multi shots instead of getting to me like on my shammy it ws a brease also decked out in a few heroics at the time then agin I am ranked in the tip 5000 for gear

By the time you manage to collect 20 secrets and 12 tablets you'd have to have cleared ToT LFR at least a dozen times. I don't see how you could possibly do this and not be in the 510+ ilvl range. That's more than enough to burn this down.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I got this done on my ninth or tenth try, and that was after I did some research. Flasking, using food, and pre-potting are essential. You have your pet's taunt on, and perhaps force use it. Slow trap the adds, and multi-shot them down, Doing this, you should be able to get Wrathion down.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
It not really that hard of a fight, its mainly about kiting the adds with frost until you kill them while you avoid his meteors and cone cleave and aoe ing his mirrors before he finishes casting to avoid damage. The rogue legendary quest chain was harder as you were forced to use your entire tool kit
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you can't do the quest, or figure out how to do it, you simply do not deserve the cloak.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]