100 Human Paladin
You wi

Who seal swaps??

You will be with the removal of BoG. Enjoy

Very rarely in BGs. That's about it...
Edited by Ritalynn on 7/16/2013 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I hate seal swapping when I dont take BoG....perhaps if the devs allow you to swap seals without incurring a global cooldown each seal change it would be OK....right now its a pain in the !@# to go from justice to truth to insight and back to justice again (depending on the situation) having BoG makes things alot smoother and allows for kiting and slowing/peeling for the people or objectives you need to protect.... the new fear talent better be as good as BoG...thats all Im saying...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You killed Nitoryu.
Your Templar's Verdict hit Nitoryu 227588 Holy. (56239 Overkill) (Critical)

RealID me, dork. Going back to Pally in 5.4. Obviously.

And yes, it's viable. Ret with fear? RET WITH FEAR? Yeah. Quit my Paladin a while ago. First time I've actually been EXCITED to go back in ages, aside from randomly playing for a week here and there. I WILL RETURN
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Anyone on the PTR with feedback on how the weak 2 sec slow glyph works with fist stun? I'm looking forward to everything but that....not too thrilled that Rets only real "gap closer" might be taken away. Although the idea of fearing every lock priest and warrior I meet constantly will feel very good :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
BoG with long arm is actually really good. Two seconds might not seem like much, but it happens so much that it's still pretty consistent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
we need burst otherwise ranged can get away from us... we have no charge and little survivability. n2m that burst does nothing to your class if you know how to play it. the best thing is the increased inquisiton so we don't constantly have to be worrying about it going down. imo I cant believe that monks were not nerfed at least in speed and the punch they have. that's total bs! if monks were as old as pallys or hunters or other classes they would have been nerf'd big time this patch. bs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
lawl, guess you guys havent heard of the glyph burden of guilt, which is same thing as old talent. seal swapping? more like seal clubbing
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
switch avenging wrath glyph for BoG glyph, wont need avenging wrath with a healer in 2s and with fear you will be able to run with healers easier. in 3s same thing, you got heals, no need for avenging wrath glyph. so now we get BoG and a fear imo this is op and im loving it.

edit. keep Avenging wrath glyph and remove divine prot glyph against caster teams, gg lol
Edited by Rhegar on 9/11/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/10/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Cowkingmoo
lawl, guess you guys havent heard of the glyph burden of guilt, which is same thing as old talent. seal swapping? more like seal clubbing

Hahhaha! I was reading this at work and laughed my !@# off. Well said, Cowkingmoo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]