Can't log in to the PTR, Error #107

90 Orc Shaman
I've redownloaded WoW and the PTR client. They are proper and up to date. The region is correct. I copied a character over successfully, the PTR is up to play on, yet I still get the Battle.net Error #107 message. I tried to fix it with a live chat rep but they couldn't help so they told me to make a post here. Looking for any suggestions or help please. I've had the problem since before MoP released. I couldn't even test back then.
Edited by Alaskã on 7/9/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Getting this exact same error now, earlier today I was getting a completely different error which said "login servers are busy". Now stuck with error #107...!@#$ty considering how much I was looking forward to trying some stuff out on the PTR.
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Shaman
me to downloaded the ptr and everything but do you hafto copy your account or will it give you a char????
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
I'm having the same probelm as well.. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same here! Can any one from blizzard help us out? It seems I'm not alone with this problem
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I'm also having this issue. Definitely a bug. Fix soon please Blizz?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm trying hard to get an answer, opened tickets, talked to gms. Seems like no1 knows the problem. This problem as been addressed to blizzard like 1motnh to 1 1/2 month ago, still no answers!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same Chit Error!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ok, after spending hours trying to find an answer, here is the best option I got: Contact blizzard support, some people with the same probleme fixed it with a GM reseting cache or something like that. I'm waiting for 10 am - 6 pm Pacific Time to call them, you should try this too. I'll keep everyone informed of the results. I'll update every forums I see when I'll get results! Since every GM that go in this forums don't give any good answer and only post 2 or 3 times before never answering again. Don't lose hope!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you have to reset your cache there is a blizzard repair tool in the directory that can do it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The repair tool as a separate file has been removed. It is now an on-demand program run when you launch the game. If your game is unable to repair itself, the first step (if you are on a PC) is to right-click the icon you start the game with and select "Run as Administrator" (Musashi) 10/11/2012. I tried it and it didnt work
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Are the ptr servers down becuase i am getting #107 also. Please help Blizz or artleast say that theres a problem
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The server are not down, this problem have been sent to Blizzard months ago, still no real answers. Blizzard isn't telling us that a problem is really there. We have to push the note i guess, I'm still waiting for the customer service to open and my tickets got a 1day delay 0.o. We are so many with this problem, there is no way they will not help us, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ok here is the results: Blizzard is aware of this issue, trying to fix it. They will probaly post something soon in the forums to tell us it is a known issue. Since no one who is taking care of the PTR can be talk to, we all have to wait. This is sad, but I guess we just have to wait more.... I'll update this as soon as I get more info.

Don't lose hope!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
So this error is temporary? I just downloaded it all and have the same exact problem
Edited by Deathpallyma on 7/29/2013 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]