I need a weak aura for ret 4pc! <3

90 Troll Druid
Title says it all. If anyone has it it would be very helpful. Thanks in advance... whoever shares it with me I'll give you a shiney pet I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
dytNbaGEiQ2LGABuOMjeyUqvZgvFckCBeTtrTxYUvv7NQYpHk)vH(TinuiXGPQA4QYbPGJrrNdsAHqilLQy5u6Hk4PGhJWZvzIquMkktwPMUuxuOomvUSKRlqBuaBfkAZIy7uL(MImmf1NfY3Hi9mO0PrACcY4HioPsClkKRbbDEivttjTmiLxdHAzkMaQGLml2taddX4xgWLb83R48XNJ720)yxKpUZEEl7Ms0cobMHxdpf2CwaPGTGTycss)nqrEPmARcqhxsYvTcy0uOqMyNNqf7uiSOHQXZkXOvekWwr00pd9xjGsK(fWtDBXee8QrcU7oHib2uEjMaYG8MkMA1ci4U7etWr)r8sakgqGbKTKvRwaDlixi1N)vbTLgfvwXe8DK1jMYMcyf5J7SyC(8Jzz3uIwTAbibxsYvTYtyf8dsYS0OOYEkBk4AhbIpusP)wWqCMf7rTaNycyf5J7SyC(8Jzz3uIwWsMf7jGHHy8ld4Ya(7vC(4ZXDB6FSlYh3zpVLDtjA1c8QS568SAj

is the code for templar's verdict 4p, I put in 138169 in the Aura Name and since it's an buff that never expires outside of being used, dunno how to handle the number in the center but I'm sure someone else can tidy up this string.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you for the response man. I finally figured it out. Thanks again!

Thread is closed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]