Anyone know an addon that show Lucidity proc?

I'm trying to get it to flash up in big letters on MikSBT but I can't figure out how to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Weak Auras.
Reply Quote
You can do it with MSBT too.
Go to Triggers and add a new one with the message you want
Set the event to Aura Application and set the Skill Name Condition to be Lucidity. Save. Save
Click the 'A' to change the font and opacity settings for the Message. Click the tool icon to set which output area you want it sent to.

I prefer to use something like WeakAuras or another aura-centered addon for it, though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Need to Know.

Get it, install it.

type /ntk

right click a bar, hit enter buff name to track, type in Lucidity.

enter that, pick what color you what your bar to be, if any

type /ntk

fin.
Edited by Ethics on 7/11/2013 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Weakauars is the best way imo. If you hate the sound it can be turned off in actions tab.

dOZNcaGELG2LsX2uHzsrnxbnBrDtqv3wL6Bus7ufTxYUb2VcHFQK8xb(nvDyedffAWkKA4OQdIIggLQJHkNtP0cvWsPi1IvcSCrEOcjpfAzOKNlzIkumvqMmvMUQUOsKNrPCzPUUI2OsOtJ0MPW2vO00qP(Qcv9zvY3rbJuHkNuPA0krnEksUKcr3cu5AuIZdkJJI4Xc9ALulobjKkCh8DYGe7W9OhuHiFNZb4YeNNHa4jaYWmbewc52WEJ1nC2fEl0j0jiHgEWJ0f26KfBHoAXNjWWNexxchjVqtTYWO6xlc3HnlhwzDWYI1TC2yXDid4Syxy9K46Irpf8ch1sNqlzAHWwzyu9RfnH7GLvl2yBHB7X2ThSLbCSpeM6lQhabJVfsJEGqW8gkrVU6uPtoHK4t9GsqcRNKEbjS8tGt4o47Kbj2HmDUvGkC8nznZzIuHW3okje9tGRczstJZNaBU5Tj05dk)e40GE9cPoHMNrQJ(WeYN8xPUkgtDKwupqN2fA4bVqMjkjpIrpKjX1c)e96QtcsyX358UtiNnRSmXeHEgaRazyAq4S6aa5U1GWz1bfFNZ7onieqUBHMNrQJ(Weci3DjiDYj08msD0hME9cZEItqcNvheZKQ0GWKp3cs49m)ubPxVWz1bfFh1GWz1baYDRfiS47OGewuWvU1jNEHXmPkbjSOGRClKrMMzoM9t961lKiiHMNrQJ(WeUd(ozqID4E0dQqKVZ5aCzIZZqa8eazyMa6fowDYX2UD9sa
Edited by Taelaus on 7/11/2013 4:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Apart from what was suggested, its pretty easy to make a custom one for weakauras or powerauras. post if you need help with these ones.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Weakauras.

It's intimidating at first, but when you get used to the config, the addon is simply amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Weak Auras.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
As others have said weak auras but other than the above reasons.

Weak auras you can set up assignments for healing/raid cd's to go with both boss timers and ability's.

This way a RL can just share the prepared WA with the raid you can import it and bring the right aura up per boss.

Nests on ji kun is a classic example of raid instructions that can be assigned. All encounters can be laid out tho
Reply Quote
Thanks for the suggestions, I was able to get lucidity into MSBT. As for Weak Auras, I retired from raiding for this xpac and do only LFR. Is it distracting? Will it interfere with the other notices of MBST?

Given I only raid in LFR and do mostly 5 man healing now for VP purposes, will it be more cumbersome or beneficial to get it?
Edited by Macnessa on 7/12/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It's not distracting, it's just uber customizable. So if you ever thought something like,

I'd really like it to be this tiny icon that flashes and plays a noise,

or

I'd really like this timer bar to go obnoxiously across the middle of the screen

or

I'd like this nice symbol to appear over my head and rotate

etc.... it can do it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I use Extracd works really well for me.

Also tracks Jade spirit and trinks with procs.
Edited by Imdatank on 7/14/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ooh! Just what I needed.

... now to get back into WeakAuras. I played with it a bit early on in MoP, but couldn't figure out how to make it do exactly what I wanted it to do (thinks like pop up an icon and count down any time Harmony is at 5 seconds or less), so I junked it.

Though before I trashed it, I was happy with everything it could do, and the ability to move/stretch/alter every altert was quite nifty.
Reply Quote
(thinks like pop up an icon and count down any time Harmony is at 5 seconds or less), so I junked it.

It can do this... you may need a custom lua function for the text depending on how fancy you want it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]