Stones still changing breeds?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just curious if the Battle Stones are still changing the pet Breeds...before I find out the hard way...thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I have used a lot of stone of late and have not seen any change. That was quite awhile back iirc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Excellent thank you, and do you recall if you have used the stones on low level catches vs raising the catch to 25 first? Issue of the past seemed to be less likely if you raised the pet first...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I had a friend stone a pet at the start of 5.3 to confirm that you still got credit twice for leveling to 25(you do). I went and checked it has multiple breeds available and it is the one I told to him to get breed wise. So a walloping sample size of one. Sorry that is all I got.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Excellent thank you, and do you recall if you have used the stones on low level catches vs raising the catch to 25 first? Issue of the past seemed to be less likely if you raised the pet first...

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure some of the breeds changing reports came from people who forgot that stoning a pet > lvl 15 causes it to loose levels and hence sometimes loose stats and looking like it changed breeds.

Personally, I've always stoned pets that were less than 15 because I hate re-levelling them; but I've stoned a few high level wild pets without any problems as well.
Edited by Roanranger on 7/10/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I've used several stones as of late, and none of my pets have had a breed change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]