TonyDanza's Tangy Turnip Tacos (healer OT)

90 Troll Shaman
Ugh, I hate people. I think I should just find a new realm.
100 Draenei Priest
I hate all my co-healers. Hence why I "abandoned" Frozen, and Evry left me. JK, I love you guys, come back ;_;

Saddest thing I've read in an OT thread :'(
We love you too eiko. Well I do, don't know about Frozen.

Everyone should hate him

Think of it this way - only one of us had to suffer the pain instead of both.
I'm confused. :<

And in other news, why is it soooooooo hard to find a fun social guild to be in while leveling?! All the ones I get invited to are worse than LFR in their state of general catatonia. :P

I joined this one because they actually sent me a nice whisper instead of just popping a window in my face. Seems nice but it's so small....leveling is still lonely.
90 Human Priest
I've brainstormed the gayest, most purplest male mog ever.

I am going to look fabulous,
100 Draenei Priest
I am going to look fabulous,

But not as fabulous as Tsilyi in a subligar
Think of it this way - only one of us had to suffer the pain instead of both.

I think that is only a good thing when you are sacrificing yourself for a friend, not sacrificing them for your own well-being. :P
Edited by Morenn on 7/11/2013 11:10 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
evry is a mean person.

it is bolded and underlined so it must be true

edit: I fixed it. It is also italicized now.
Edited by Ionnex on 7/11/2013 11:49 AM PDT
100 Draenei Priest
you forgot the italics.
it is bolded and underlined so it must be true

I read it on the internet, so it is true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw
100 Tauren Druid
O.o
90 Blood Elf Paladin
o.O
100 Tauren Druid
I Wouldve never sanctioned this thread.

Obviously I would've gone with Tuna Taco. Because everyone loves the Tuna Taco.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because everyone loves the Tuna Taco.

I've never even met the Tuna Taco :(
90 Human Priest
Tifa or Aeris, go.
90 Draenei Monk
I Wouldve never sanctioned this thread.

Obviously I would've gone with Tuna Taco. Because everyone loves the Tuna Taco.

Winni get to fixing the title then. TonyDanza has spoken.

Tifa or Aeris, go.

You could shorten that very easily to T or A?

EDIT: Fluffy if and when you read this IRC nao. Cause <3
Edited by Bloöm on 7/11/2013 12:08 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I have over $200 saved up and then bam, steam summer sale.

I'm going to go cry.
90 Human Priest
You could shorten that very easily to T or A?

But Tifa has both the T and A and Aeris has... well, she's got a cute face I guess.
100 Night Elf Priest
I really like my co-healers. One of them, a paladin, is the raid leader and he's really proactive about communicating with the tanks and healers, very open to feedback and adjustments.

On Horridon, when he was getting used to healing with me on my monk, he first assigned me to heal the dino tank while he healed everyone else. Then he noticed that I called out "mana hymn" while he was at 90% mana (btw i love being able to call that out) so we swapped assignments on the fly. And for the next attempt he asked my opinion on what the problem was, listened to me when I said I had to cast too many Surging Mists, and suggested we trade healing assignments for each door.

Then when the less experienced tank dropped dead, he was immediately talking with the more experienced tank, asking when he should bubble off stacks. The swing healer and I made a cooldown chain within seconds -- Void Shift, then the paladin, then Life Cocoon -- and I told her when to pop Vamp Embrace to top the raid off.

I mean. I guess that's normal for most of the people here. But it's my first time raiding with a team like this and it's exciting for me.
90 Draenei Shaman
I mean. I guess that's normal for most of the people here. But it's my first time raiding with a team like this and it's exciting for me.

:D
90 Night Elf Druid
Illu and I have known eachother since Wrath PTR, I think the one right before Ulduar PTR. We raided together all of Cata, but I was on my hunter then. When we moved to SWTOR, he was a tank and I was the healer. I guess when we all came back, I decided I wanted to continue healing and we've just been an awesome team since.

It's a lot of fun when you find someone who you get along with great and enjoy. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]