TonyDanza's Tangy Turnip Tacos (healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
^ Nice :D

We may be swapping one raid night for another so we don't have to recruit, but I think either way we will be :/

I also didn't noticed I capped the last thread until now. /slacker
90 Blood Elf Paladin
3 upgrades tonight! Though 2 of them were just gem sockets that I didn't have before. But hooray!

Makes up for having to pug healers and not getting heroics down.
Edited by Weeblzwobble on 7/11/2013 10:07 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
Ugh, went to bed really early and slept for 12 hours. Stayed awake for an hour AND HAD COFFEE, then slept for 2 more hours. So much wasted time today. Why am I so tired? :(
90 Human Priest
Had a hell of a cold a little while back and downed a ton of Nyquil because taking regular doses of it never seemed to make me tired.

Woke up 17 hours later.
90 Dwarf Priest
So it helps when doing the quest to take pvp talents and cc stuff.

Tendrils, divine star, FDCL, fear all the things, feathers, using lightwell personally. Ugh. Yup not doing this crap on mah alts.
90 Dwarf Priest
Aaaaaaand I got so excited about my cloak I fell of the stairs in shrine into a corner and couldn't get out. Had to pay a priest to come leap of faith me out.
90 Troll Shaman
UGH, CAN NOT WAKE UP.
100 Dwarf Priest
The Final Fantasy XIV website is quite possibly the ugliest, least user-friendly website I've ever seen.
90 Troll Shaman
I got to tank the DMF rabbit. He liked my face a bit too much. >< I got stunned like 4 times in a row twice throughout the fight and died.
90 Night Elf Druid
Too early to be awake, boo.
90 Human Paladin
07/12/2013 05:36 AMPosted by Jasmine
I got to tank the DMF rabbit.

I only fought the rabbit once at level 85 and it took 40 of us 25 minutes to kill it. Was funny as no one was close to hit cap on a level 92 or whatever it was.
90 Troll Shaman
I remember zerging him at 85. We got to 4-man the bunny with guildies, but think it would be faster with more than 1 DPS. Hopefully we can get the guy who won it, to come help us kill it next month. :p
100 Tauren Druid
I first killed it at 85, and think I have done it 3 or 4 times since then.

And yes, I haz the bunny pet.
90 Pandaren Monk
time to download ff14
90 Gnome Priest
The Final Fantasy XIV website is quite possibly the ugliest, least user-friendly website I've ever seen.

Ah, so much like the original game.

/rimshot
90 Pandaren Monk
/rimshot

First time i've ever heard of that.

"hey leblue i'd like to rimshot you."

That sounds really weird and extremely dirty
Edited by Suplift on 7/12/2013 9:15 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
That sounds really weird and extremely dirty

RIGHT?! I've always thought it sounded really dirty, but apparently it's totally normal to everyone else.
90 Pandaren Priest

It's pretty ugly.

Thankfully the game itself is not user unfriendly! :D
90 Human Priest
Thankfully the game itself is not user unfriendly! :D

I wouldn't know because I'm never going to get into the beta because the universe hates me.
100 Draenei Priest
I wouldn't know because I'm never going to get into the beta because the universe hates me.

I have keys out my ears. If you want one, I posted my battletag a bit ago. Or pop into the Healer IRC.

Or is it some other issue?
Edited by Evry on 7/12/2013 10:19 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]