TonyDanza's Tangy Turnip Tacos (healer OT)

90 Human Priest
I have keys out my ears. If you want one, I posted my battletag a bit ago. Or pop into the Healer IRC.

Or is it some other issue?

Oh, I sent you a btag request the next day. I must've typed it wrong or something.
Edited by Illu on 7/12/2013 10:33 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
why am i still reading about holy paladin problems when I really don't care about holy paladins
90 Tauren Druid
I love FF.

But the first go around of this one was such an utter disgrace and disaster, I will never play another one online.
I'm a pretty patient person and I would expect a fair share of bugs and kinks to work out of a new MMO...But...That game was literally a god damn alpha mode game. Should've never been released. When a game that bad gets released that tells me one of two things, both of which are very bad; 1 They don't care about the customers. Or 2, They have zero quality assurance team, or if they do, they're utterly clueless and are NOT gamers.

And the offline FF games of late have been pretty bad as well.

I'll just download the steam sale for FFVII and play that.
90 Tauren Priest
why am i still reading about holy paladin problems when I really don't care about holy paladins

Righttt? I'm always wondering this myself. I don't play one anymore, don't have one in our raid, yet I still end up reading all the threads. Sigh.
Oh, I sent you a btag request the next day. I must've typed it wrong or something.

Hmmm I'll double check when I get home, I might have missed it :C
90 Human Priest

I bought it yesterday and I have to say I'm really disappointed. They like... gutted the soundtrack. The music sounds completely different and quite frankly, awful. It's a shame, because the boss theme from VII is one of my favorites.
Edited by Illu on 7/12/2013 11:07 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
07/12/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Illu

I bought it yesterday and I have to say I'm really disappointed. They like... gutted the soundtrack. The music sounds completely different are quite frankly, awful. It's a shame, because the boss theme from VII is one of my favorites.

Download the original FFVII and not the "digitally remastered" one.

Keep in mind the game is 15 years old. But I downloaded that one a couple of years ago and the sound is indeed the same as PS version from way back when.
90 Pandaren Priest
I love FF.

But the first go around of this one was such an utter disgrace and disaster, I will never play another one online.
I'm a pretty patient person and I would expect a fair share of bugs and kinks to work out of a new MMO...But...That game was literally a god damn alpha mode game. Should've never been released. When a game that bad gets released that tells me one of two things, both of which are very bad; 1 They don't care about the customers. Or 2, They have zero quality assurance team, or if they do, they're utterly clueless and are NOT gamers.

They put a gamer in charge of the reboot. I have yet to find a bug in the game past a slight typo in a single quest and an odd issue with my target's healthbar disappearing when I enter a boss fight. That's it!
90 Human Paladin

Because your class is next on their hit list :) least you will have a good bit of info on how to cry like paladins did :)

No way disc and mw get through unscathed.
90 Tauren Druid
I love FF.

They put a gamer in charge of the reboot. I have yet to find a bug in the game past a slight typo in a single quest and an odd issue with my target's healthbar disappearing when I enter a boss fight. That's it!

Honestly, it was such a disappointment and bad experience, I don't want to go back. What also ticked me off was they changed it back to being subscription based (after a year or 2? of free, because it was so bad) that to me, is insulting - When you consider, it was getting shutdown and rebooted. That just, made no sense to me. The only people still playing it were true fans who really stuck it out. That only punished their loyal fans.
90 Human Priest
Watching videos, I feel like I'm going to love everything except that awful 2.5 second GCD. Icky.
So I got a suspicious activity warning and my account locked this morning. No idea how that happened! Go to log on for my exp buff before work, and they make me go change my password and junk. Ugh.

All you guys talking about FF is making me nervous. I can't afford another game right now :(
90 Pandaren Priest
So I got a suspicious activity warning and my account locked this morning. No idea how that happened! Go to log on for my exp buff before work, and they make me go change my password and junk. Ugh.

All you guys talking about FF is making me nervous. I can't afford another game right now :(

I can't either unless my friend decides he really likes the game and wants me to play it with him. He's interested in the tanking. What I've seen so far seems right up his alley.
90 Night Elf Druid
FF is fun :3 Will I be spending the money to buy it? No ... not yet anyways :p

Idk if I really want to pay for 2 subs a month.
90 Dwarf Priest
Got home for work, finally get to play FF XIV. Yay.

I'm in the same boat as you, Vero. If it was totally free, sure I'd play it. But I really don't want to pay for 2 subs, so WoW it is.
90 Night Elf Druid
So I saw Pacific Rim.

Really awesome movie. I loved it. Closed ending though, so not really expecting a sequel or anything. I'll probably end up buying it because of that. I'm a bit OCD about buying whole collections.

Though there was this annoying person sitting behind me and kicking my seat. I sat in between two friends of mine and they both said they felt their seats vibrating but not powerful. Yep, all from the person behind me. I never bothered checking because I fear I would have snapped if I got a look at them.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Though there was this annoying person sitting behind me and kicking my seat.

You paid money, you shouldn't have to deal with that!
Edited by Euphoric on 7/12/2013 2:59 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
You should have snapped :P

Or turned around and kicked back ;D Or do what I sometimes do, and smack into the back of my chair with my body. It works.
90 Human Priest
Lady gaga's new album confirmed to release in November.

I. Am. So. EXCITED.
90 Human Paladin
Sup.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]