90 Human Paladin
YOLO

74-11
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
(::) here's a cookie
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
gratz you can play the op flavor of the year healer in 2s. Btw i swat your cookie to the ground you dont deserve it try doing 3s more often rather than 2s where 90% of people who see holy paladin or resto druid rage quit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
gratz you can play the op flavor of the year healer in 2s. Btw i swat your cookie to the ground you dont deserve it try doing 3s more often rather than 2s where 90% of people who see holy paladin or resto druid rage quit.

He's 2k rated in 3s too...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

i really wouldn't qualify holy paladins as the 'op flavor of the year healer' holy paladins are probably the weakest healer currently, and have lagged behind shamans/priests for quite a while.

all you are seeing is how broken elemental shamans are when they have a competent healer behind them.
Edited by Vanhi on 7/11/2013 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

He's 2k rated in 3s too...

lol'd pretty hard at this
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I think the primary issue should be that he's running a healer team in 2's. 'Course, with elite gear being worthless in 3's and 5's, I guess 2's are just as important these days. Still though, the stigma of DPS/Healer teams in 2's just being baddies looking to weekly cap remains.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
op holy pally lol... actually congrats cause I cant break 1900 as holy my dps just gets annihilated in the cast time of a flash while disc priests laugh cause everyone they touch is invincible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Congratulations.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]