Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Druid
Yea but Paladins have Great heals and Warriors have even better Damage
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Raid gear > all
Reply Quote
40 Night Elf Druid
Lol sooo should I go with pally or warrior?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Depends on who's playing the classes. A warrior can outplay a pally if he wants to, or the pally can outplay the warrior. Try them both out and see which one you like more. I have both at 90 and find them both to be lots of fun.
Edited by Selfesteem on 7/12/2013 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Paladins can hard-counter a warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
If the warrior makes the paladin bubble without using his cooldowns he should win, because as soon as the bubble is down, he can use his 1 shot macro to crush the paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The cutest one wins... and that usually means the paladin.

STOP CHANGING YOUR XMOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't base your choice on a 1 v 1 scenario. Both paladin and warriors have their strong and weak points. It all comes down to skill and gear.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Warrior
Warriors have even better Damage

Who lied to you?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Aside of the all the joking comments, I strongly believe in a straight up duel with all CD's up, evenly geared/skill capped a Ret Paladin should beat a Warrior. Don't get me wrong outside CD's the Warrior has the better damage, but the burst of a Ret will do a big number on a Warrior, especially with GotAK up, and backed up with our solid off-heals we should have the advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I'd have to give it to the ret in a duel, reason being is a good ret will just kite the war around.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
the one with the better reaction time wins. minus heroic tot raid gear. minus burst CDs. minus buffs, food, flask, pots.

CLUTCH

REACTION

TIME
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly not had much trouble with killing warriors with Burden of Guilt. Not that hard to kite and ranged down a warrior with it. I'm really going to miss that talent next patch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Skill is a big factor in a Paladin vs. Warrior duel. We have ways of stopping their damage, but it's tied to forebearance a smart warrior will know this. It would also be a mistake to disregard a Warrior's personal healing ability, defenses, and especially their burst.

If I could place a wager, I'd say that unskilled warriors are easily rolled by us. But when you're fighting a skilled warrior, it's even grounds.

In terms of fashion, though, we beat warriors. Always.
/hairflip
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
07/12/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Shaofeng
Warriors have even better Damage

Who lied to you?

youtubers showing war damage compaired to personal arenaing. and fighting them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]