People on the forum you've met in game

90 Human Paladin
Have you see people from the forum in game? I'd love to run into one of our resident Bloof Elfs or Cows and go complete Mongo use my potato button on them, but I haven't been so lucky. I did get a chance to fight Paradïse in game, as he was running by me in the SW duel area.

What about you guys, anthing interesting or notable?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was in a Silvershard Mine with Agincourt once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I know of him. Did he live up to his name?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pst, I want that Cloudbreaker Greatbelt btw.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/12/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Amuroraye

It was a rough match, we got rolled pretty badly by the Horde, but yeah, he was still pretty awful. I will give him some credit though, he didn't !@#$% or complain in /bg chat at all.

I did catch myself thinking, "Bet he's headed to the forums to post," afterwards, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm friends with a couple people on the forums and on occasion do a couple bgs or LFR together.

Go raid and have a good time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm friends with a couple people on the forums and on occasion do a couple bgs or LFR together.

Go raid and have a good time.

I don't know how.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/12/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Camaeris

It was a rough match, we got rolled pretty badly by the Horde, but yeah, he was still pretty awful. I will give him some credit though, he didn't !@#$% or complain in /bg chat at all.

I did catch myself thinking, "Bet he's headed to the forums to post," afterwards, though.
You are full of chit. I have played with a lot of forum members and they always tell me I'm better than they thought.

I have posted screenshots of various BGs where I have gone 31-1 and 25-0 (KBs to deaths). and RBGs where I have lead both teams in kills which happens almost every time. So keep making up lies to pretend you know me
Reply Quote
I dueled Amuroraye a few months ago, and while we were dueling, he got life swapped by a priest in his party, and he still lost.

He then told me, him and the priest friend of his had swapped accounts temporarily, it's possible though I guess, nobody could be that bad at the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dueled Amuroraye a few months ago, and while we were dueling, he got life swapped by a priest in his party, and he still lost.

He then told me, him and the priest friend of his had swapped accounts temporarily, it's possible though I guess, nobody could be that bad at the game.

Absolutely true, priest friend doesn't play anymore but you're welcome to duel me - personally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have played with a lot of forum members and they always tell me I'm better than they thought.

I have posted screenshots of various BGs where I have gone 31-1 and 25-0 (KBs to deaths). and RBGs where I have lead both teams in kills which happens almost every time. So keep making up lies to pretend you know me

I'm the one who said you did a good job after you posted that EOTS scoreboard screenshot as ~IRREFUTABLE PROOF~ of how much ret sucked a couple seasons ago.. even though you were top KBs, top healing, and barely second on damage to a multidot spec.

BG scoreboards don't prove much in terms of a spec's strengths or weaknesses but since all you do/did was BG, scoreboards became your chosen measure of performance... but you did well, so no one knew what you were complaining about (as usual).

I remembered that screenshot because, for the briefest moment, I thought you might have a positive attitude about your spec for once. Alas...
and of course the liars and trolls will jump into this thread claiming they played with me and I'm terrible
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You are full of chit. I have played with a lot of forum members and they always tell me I'm better than they thought.

Well if you want my honest opinion I cant say that you're decent. I played you in EoTs one time and you left the game after getting dunked on a few times :\
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Well if you want my honest opinion I cant say that you're decent. I played you in EoTs one time and you left the game after getting dunked on a few times :\
Liar. I never leave. Ever

BTW, I believe there are over 70 Agincourts in the game
Edited by Agincourt on 7/12/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Oh it was you, you ran into a group of horde at BE Tower and tried to be a hero. It was really funny
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I knew I should have screenshotted. Oh well.

And it was you. You had the same transmog and I double checked the realm on the Armory while waiting in the graveyard just to be sure. I also never claimed to know you, just that I saw you in a BG the one time.

Incidentally, I've had BGs where I've done amazing numbers, too. And I've had BGs where I got focused a lot and didn't do squat, and plenty of other people have seen that, too. I already said the entire team was rolled pretty badly. I'm sorry if that bruises your brittle ego, but it hardly makes me a liar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I played against Invíncíble in a random Silvershard Mines BG once. I recognized his name and avatar so I spammed emotes at him like /wave /lol etc. I then proceded to massacure his awful team. Only thing that kept me off them was him fear spamming me.

He went and made a topic about it afterward: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416264282

"That pally is op"

Was what people were saying. You wrecked me man lol

Made my day. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I knew I should have screenshotted. Oh well.

And it was you. You had the same transmog and I double checked the realm on the Armory while waiting in the graveyard just to be sure. I also never claimed to know you, just that I saw you in a BG the one time.

Incidentally, I've had BGs where I've done amazing numbers, too. And I've had BGs where I got focused a lot and didn't do squat, and plenty of other people have seen that, too. I already said the entire team was rolled pretty badly. I'm sorry if that bruises your brittle ego, but it hardly makes me a liar.
Liar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]