People on the forum you've met in game

100 Draenei Paladin
I've randomly bumped into Foibles and Azane from the tanking forums, as well as Marathel from the healing forums, just in like 5-mans or LFR or whatever over the years. I don't remember the circumstances for the first two precisely, but the latter was just some MoP 5-man I was zooming through for valor, and then I read the healer OT a few minutes later and Marathel posted "BTW Tailias I liked your tanking for my baby alliance pally!" and I was like "WHY DIDNT YOU SAY HI HIGYUHUJBHHGYHJ".

But I've added a lot of forumers to realid by now. Hell, when I was combing through guilds at the beginning of MoP, the reason that Electric Sheep caught my eye was because I talked to a fair number of their healers on the healing boards and they seemed like fun people to play with.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I played against Invíncíble in a random Silvershard Mines BG once. I recognized his name and avatar so I spammed emotes at him like /wave /lol etc. I then proceded to massacure his awful team. Only thing that kept me off them was him fear spamming me.

He went and made a topic about it afterward:

Made my day. :)

Your magnificent hair is what gave you the edge imo.

This is true.

Blood elves are the reason hide helmet is an option in this game. We should have a racial bonus that increases one of our stats if we chose to grace the world with our fabulousness.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
IS it possible to have hair like that as a dwarf pve tanker ?!? :)) i wanna /hair flip !!!!!!!!
/cast stoneform
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Anyone down to do some BG runs with me? I'd love to run into a few of you guys in game!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I played an AV with Agincourt once when I was Alliance. He did fine from what I could tell, defended the king.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I played an AV with Agincourt once when I was Alliance. He did fine from what I could tell, defended the king.

Careful, any claim of an Agincourt sighting makes you a liar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)