No Portal from Stormwind to Pandaria?!

90 Human Warlock
Just switched from Horde to Alliance and there is not even a portal to get to pandaria. Apparently I have to to talk to "Taradormi" and she sends me back in time. Where is she as in this patch? Anyone have a solution for me!? :( thanks.
Reply Quote
If she isn't in Paw'don Village at the southern end of Jade Forest (where the Alliance portal will send you), she could be across the bay at Lion's Landing in Krasarang. According to a Wowhead comment, you'll only see either Lion's Landing or the gunship for the first Alliance quests, but not both.

wowhead.com/npc=69157/taradormi

I think I only had to do enough quests to get off of the ship in order for the portal to become active, so after descending from the ship by rope, you can fly up there and check real quick. Weird that they don't put her in Stormwind too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
go talk to king chin go thou cut scene then get quest in front of keep that will take to flying ship in habor that will take you to panda land the quest diffent on the hoard side this ship does not crash
Edited by Hiah on 7/16/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]