what alliance race?

87 Gnome Warlock
not looking for which one has the best racials or that.... this is more of an opinion question, as far as looks and how they look in paladin armor, which race have you guys always thought looked the best in pally armor
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It basically chalks up to which you like the look of most; their animations and whatnot.

I chose a dwarf mainly for their healing animation because I intend on healing a lot so it was a no brainer for me really.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Draenei are superior.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
There is only ever one correct answer: Dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There is only ever one correct answer: Dwarf.

Which alliance paladin is fattest? Dwarves.
Which alliance paladin is ugliest? Dwarves.

You might be on to something.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
'Cause having a spine like a deformed kitchen utensil is such a wonderfully glamorous attribute.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Not trying to be a jerk but I don't know why people ask this question.

I will of course say Draenei, someone else will make a witty joke and say Human, someone else will say "lol hairlip" and say Giant Gnome.......I mean Dwarf.

Go use a model viewer and look at each race in different Paladin armor sets, then you decide if you're going to base it off looks alone.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 7/11/2013 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Female humans are the answer. My paladin looks good in just about any piece of plate armor, has good combat and casting animations, and does not have that creepy male human face. I was originally a male human, but I switched to female dwarf (terrible melee attack animations), and then I switched to female human. I might have tried draenei, but I already have a draenei shaman.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarves look best overall, Humans look best in T2 / Grand Marshal and non-tier transmog sets and Draenei look best in Tier 5 and Challenge Mode armor.

Animation-wise, I'd say human > dwarf > draenei but that's mostly because Draenei play golf when attacking.

Charger trumps Elkk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]