initial damage/heal of lights hammer

90 Human Paladin
should happen as soon as hammer hits ground and do about 200% damage and healing of the succeeding ticks.

currently lights hammer takes a second or two to start damaging and healing and i feel there should be an immediate but moderate burst to it.

with my current gear using lights hammer alone(no buffs) it heals between 8-10k and damages between 7-9k per tick.

I feel there should be and initial heal/damage as soon as the hammer hits the ground that would(in my gear unbuffed) heal for roughly 16k-20k and damage for 14-18k.

i'm only using my gear/numbers to express my point, obviously lights hammer deals more with better gear.
Edited by Malamadre on 7/14/2013 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The rest of the ticks would be reduced to compensate.

Why do you think this is needed, though?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'd not be averse to it ticking on landing, but I don't really see the point of an initial burst on top of that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The rest of the ticks would be reduced to compensate.

Why do you think this is needed, though?

id rather the duration reduced to 12 seconds down from 14, would be fine with me.

its not a needed thing but would definitely be appreciated and useful. would make it more desirable compared to holy prism as well.

I'd not be averse to it ticking on landing, but I don't really see the point of an initial burst on top of that.

because burst is useful honestly, no complicated answer here.
an extra powerful insta tick really isn't all that much extra damage overall, just a tiny pick me up heal and slightly quicker aoe damage ramp up.

it should at least tick on the same global used to drop it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]