What spec is like ret pally?

90 Human Paladin
If you're going for mostly that 2-handed weapon dps feel, Arms Warrior isn't too far off. Although I've never leveled one to max, so no idea what they're like at endgame.

I have both. The arms playstyle is a bit more open-ended compared to our deliberate holy-power based priority. Also, our resource is a lot more manageable than arms warriors until they have a bundle of crit chance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
how are you gonna tell me that ret isn't like arcane mage. both classes have 5 buttons and are useless outside of burst.

excuse you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
07/13/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Slaidrei
Your best bet would probably Windwalker Monk or Feral Druid.

The reason I named those two classes is because they're both melee/healer hybrids with incredible mobility, great self-healing, a decent amount of off-healing and support spells, and great burst potential.

I really don't see some of the comparisons you guys are trying to make lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd say enhancement shaman.

Both revolve around short cooldown priority with long, huge damage cooldowns.

Maelstrom is sort of like Selfless Healer.
Reply Quote
28 Dwarf Paladin
The reason I named those two classes is because they're both melee/healer hybrids with incredible mobility, great self-healing, a decent amount of off-healing and support spells, and great burst potential.

I really don't see some of the comparisons you guys are trying to make lol

You're talking about functionality. Other people are talking about process.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You're talking about functionality. Other people are talking about process.

But that's the problem - no standard for comparison was set. "What class is like ret pally (playstyle)?" is a very broad statement that really needed a qualifying remark alongside it, something like "What class is like a ret pally for rotation?" or "What class is like a ret pally for utility?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]