Seal of Insight/Holy Pali.

90 Tauren Paladin
I like how it is now it gave me an incentive to fight with the group and not stand there with my thumb in my nose.

Now the 5.4 changes feels like its gimping a class i just started.

I did 2 change runs. a trial by fire for holy and it didn't let me down. Its strong but not at much as the other healers and 5.4 is just going to kick it down a bit.

Does blizz even like holy pali healers? I feel bad for this class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Actually, the 5.4 Glyph of Battle Healer might actually be kinda useful for Holy, since that scales directly from spellpower, rather than from melee damage.

I don't know if that makes up for the loss of mana return, but it might be worth looking at.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Actually, the 5.4 Glyph of Battle Healer might actually be kinda useful for Holy, since that scales directly from spellpower, rather than from melee damage.

I don't know if that makes up for the loss of mana return, but it might be worth looking at.
I was gonna get battle healer but the glyph on the server is expensive atm till i reach 90.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So holy pali is gonna be kinda screwed with mana regain and such.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So holy pali is gonna be kinda screwed with mana regain and such.

Blizzard balances Holy under the assumption that they're not meleeing for mana. Plus they're buffing Divine Plea in 5.4 as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The new Glyph of Battle Healer might actually make healing from Melee better. The current one wasn't enough to keep up the party just with attacks, the new one though...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The new Glyph of Battle Healer might actually make healing from Melee better. The current one wasn't enough to keep up the party just with attacks, the new one though...
Yea. I never liked the idea of just standing there and drooling while i throw a heal here or there. I like being in the thick of it like Mistweaver.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I rather be a battle healer then someone standing there casting randomly and not doing much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I rather be a battle healer then someone standing there casting randomly and not doing much.

Then you need to roll a monk. Granted i liked getting into melee for SoI returns but you'd always have to run out for ranged attacks as holy paladins always are on the ranged table.

The buff to DP is pretty sad actually. I can easily pick up 150k mana on multiple fights in ToT. a 3% buff to DP isn't going to amount to that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]