Virtual Realm sets list?

(Locked)

22 Dwarf Paladin
Is there a list somewhere of which realms will be fused into Virtual Realms? If not, can someone at least tell me if it will be the realms currently linked by Cross-Realm Zones?

More specifically, I'd very much like to know if my old realm Twisting Nether and my new realm Emerald Dream will be fused. I don't have the funds to transfer characters, so knowing now whether or not I will be able to use my high level TN characters on ED's Virtual Realm would be a big help.
90 Tauren Druid
There's no way to know until Blizzard releases the information pertaining to such.

Anything as far as grouping goes at this moment is pure guesswork.

The only things I would consider reliable is different realm types will likely not be merged together.
Edited by Seiryu on 7/14/2013 2:05 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
About the only thing you can be sure of is they will not mix realm types: PvP realms will be matched up with other PvP realms; PvE with other PvE realms; and RP with other RP realms.

Of course there is still the few RP, PvP realms, are exempt from CRZ, because right now they are the only ones on their Data Center. So the questions are: Will they going to move them to the same data Center or not? If they they do, will they be moving around any other realms as well?
Edited by Ewing on 7/14/2013 10:53 AM PDT
90 Gnome Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10551009/Patch_54_Feature_Preview_Connected_Realms-8_5_2013

Q. Which realms will be connected as Connected Realms?

A. We haven’t decided yet which realms will be made part of a Connected Realm, or which other realms they’ll be connected to, though realms will only be connected to other realms of the same type (e.g. PvE to PvE, PvP to PvP, RP to RP). In the end, we’re considering a number of factors, including Battlegroup, population, and faction balance.
8 Orc Hunter
I'd like to know this also because Cho'gall is on a Battle group with <Snip> who have no idea how to play the game and they don't speak English.

There is no requirement for them to speak English. My personal experience is that there are quite a solid players from Brazil, but they react in kind to the attitudes they are presented.

So, when you are aggressive, racist and xenophobic, they are going to do whatever they can to frustrate you.

However, I've met very few who are unwilling to work around communication barriers, and most understand and communicate at least somewhat well in English.

Have you ever thought that the problem may not be them, but you?
90 Gnome Mage
and they don't speak English.

And you don't speak their language.

I didn't realise that understanding English was a requirement of the game.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]