A returning pally

100 Human Paladin
Ive ecided to come back to pally tanking,seeing this is the same toon Ive ran from vanilla to WotLK.I do have some questions. 1 Why did blizz,put Crusader strike and HotR on the same CD? Kinda irritating IMO. 2 Was there some hand spell usued in conjunction with Clemency that help remove stacks from a boss
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Because Crusader strike and Hammer are more or the less same ability, they are the same cooldown, just one is for single target, the other for AoE. Think of it as a warriors, Heroic strike which is for single target, and cleave which is for multiple.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
HotR is also a pallys Weakned blows debuff,just like to a warrior is form of weakned blows is TC.The only difference is it as a separate C/D,instaed of sharing one.I just found that a bit odd.Anywho was there an answer to the second part of my question?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]