Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What's the point of this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
not enough DPS
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Throwing extra heals at stupid people won't make them any less likely to die.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Healers need to l2p. My entire raid group should be able to roll their greasy bodies around in poison all day and we should be fine because we have 3 healers. Kick 2, can 1 heal.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
3 healers is usually a waste. 2 heal and L2DPS better. More dps=less poison to dispel and/or heal through.

And yes I know you're trolling and/or using sarcasm =P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
L2MOVE

and

L2DPS

Just because you die doesn't mean it's a healing issue.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Healers need to l2p. My entire raid group should be able to roll their greasy bodies around in poison all day and we should be fine because we have 3 healers. Kick 2, can 1 heal.

People who stand in fire deserve what they get. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423383244
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Amount of healers has little to do with how good the healing is.

You could have 10 healers, but if they're all performing badly or not at all, the group's going to wipe. Standing in stuff also doesn't help.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree with the OP's initial statement!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is Wipe the new hero class?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1. 3 heal 10 man raid.
2. Lull subjects into false sense of security and complacency. Allow them to think they can ignore mechanics.
3. Watch them die. Call them bad.
4. Practice evil chortle and hand rub/moustache twist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weeb... you forgot the most important part

5. /POPCORN!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well my guild chooses to 3 heal and not because of bad dps but we are 3 healing because of a certain healer. We have a druid healer, she doesn't use addons, she's always on the bottom of the meters, and she is stubborn about the use of addons. If I was the GM of my guild I would've benched her for someone else like a dps but I can't and she's also with a good dps(which is really good friends of the GM). So I really can't do anything about that but I would 2 heal most of the ToT content.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weeb... you forgot the most important part

5. /POPCORN!!!!!

I'm too hot for popcorn *fans self* You can have it! I'mma go with a popsicle. An..evil, villainous popsicle.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well my guild chooses to 3 heal and not because of bad dps but we are 3 healing because of a certain healer. We have a druid healer, she doesn't use addons, she's always on the bottom of the meters, and she is stubborn about the use of addons. If I was the GM of my guild I would've benched her for someone else like a dps but I can't and she's also with a good dps(which is really good friends of the GM). So I really can't do anything about that but I would 2 heal most of the ToT content.

So you're basically 9 manning the content, give or take a brez?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah I was in this run and we wiped due to lack of healing with 3 healers on horridon. I was shadow, adds were being controlled.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
But fire gives a haste buff!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Yeah I was in this run and we wiped due to lack of healing with 3 healers on horridon. I was shadow, adds were being controlled.

OH hey buddy!!!! Yeah maybe if we switched to 5 heal maybe? Idk. We could try 9 dps and Fleurz next time ay! If you do some sets of number crunches it's statistically the best way to go about it - according to my calculations, of course.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]