Paladin T6 Transmogrification Question.

100 Human Paladin
Hey everybody, I'm working on getting the Lightbringer's set, and I was looking for boots that match the set with the same model as my boots.

Here's another pair that have the same model that are easier to see.
http://db.mmo-champion.com/static/img/screenshots/2151.jpg

Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Lightbringer doesn't use that boot model. That model wasn't introduced until WotLK, so none of the boots from the Burning Crusade will use it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I just want to reinforce what Airc said. There are of course boots that match T6 (just not the actual tier boots), but they indeed use only an older model. There's not any with the bulkier model that was introduced in wrath using the T6 texture.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
There could be boots using that model that look close enough to work, but I don't know of any. I figured T13 would be the closest but it doesn't use that model.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Oh I know, I was looking for boots that match the set using that model. I actually already have the boots, I just like the model.

*Edit*
Color wise, not texture wise.
Edited by Talonsin on 7/16/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Best boots for T6 drop from the first boss in BT. The naga one.
Edited by Arkellian on 7/19/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Best boots for T6 drop from the first boss in BT. The naga one.

You should read the thread.

Your best bet in my opinion is just getting mogit, loading up the plate boots and just scrolling through until you find ones that look acceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Finding any gold color boots with the kneecap cover model is pretty much a chore in and of its own right.

Heres all the plate boots between wotlk and now, may want to narrow them down further to find what you like.

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?filter=sl=8;cr=82:82;crs=2:4;crv=30002:50300;eb=1

EDIT: Obviously you'll want to exclude heroic items from this expansion, so that'll make it a little easier.
Edited by Criceto on 7/20/2013 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like now you just need the belt, gloves, helm and bracers.

Get yourself to the battle of mount hyjal.
Edited by Jitka on 7/20/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
The ones from the vendor on the Island seemed fairly close.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The ones from the vendor on the Island seemed fairly close.

Lightbringer Bracers, Belt, and Boots match the Sunwell Paladin Gear, NOT Lightbringer itself.

The only gear that matches T6 itself is the Waistguard of Reparation and Pearl-Inlaid Boots.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Ahh gotcha.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]The only gear that matches T6 itself is the Waistguard of Reparation and Pearl-Inlaid Boots.

Or the girdle of hope, which was the healing belt.

It drives me nuts to see paladins wearing "full" lightbringer without knowing that the lightbringer belt, bracers and boots were tier 6.5/sunwell.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Pearl Inlaid Boots match the best.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
ITT: People missing the OP's question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]