Open Libram LXXXVII: Mobile Suit Paladin

93 Dwarf Paladin
So, looking at lots of wiping on Lei Shen tomorrow (tonight?). Praying we can get a kill this week to start some heroics next.

Also, soloing Echo of Baine hurts. >_<
90 Tauren Paladin
Heroic Dark Animus succesfully whooped our !@#

Although we found out that it is viable for us to do a Zerg strat, so he'll prob go down sooner than expected =p

Heroic Lei Shen soon!
100 Draenei Paladin
So many FoTM pet battle teams out there in the random queue, so funnies when they get rofled by my lulzy tank pet team.

That cowl won't protect you. *glares*

Hey, I'm the one with the cowl, I glare.

/bat glare

:P

Gundam Wing was my first Gundam series and while it will always hold a place in my heart its pretty damn !@#$ty compared to other Gundam series UC or AU.

Yeah........

It was my first Gundam too but it just doesn't hold up with age and when compared to the other series.

It's a mech fans first Gundam and will always hold nostalgia.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Finally got my helm token tonight, a guildie won the roll but saw my RF helm and decided to give it to me instead. Felt bad so I gave him 500g.

Speaking of Gundams, was thinking of buying this
http://www.gundamplanet.com/mg-hyper-mode-god-gundam.html
Edited by Maebyfunke on 7/18/2013 11:28 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Childrens book inc .. http://i.imgur.com/aV6238Y.jpg

I think I want it!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/18/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Get a Warlock from somewhere, makes it soooo easy. :P

We don't have a 'Lock, like at all. Every member of the raid but me has some sort of reliable instant movement or sprint ability anyway, there's no excuse.
100 Draenei Paladin
07/19/2013 12:41 AMPosted by Elidra
Every member of the raid but me has some sort of reliable instant movement or sprint ability anyway

Speed of Light .. plenty of time between tornadoes for it to reset. I hated not having PoJ though, but SoL worked well enough.
Edited by Muletia on 7/19/2013 12:51 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Every member of the raid but me has some sort of reliable instant movement or sprint ability anyway, there's no excuse.

Well you do too if you spec into Speed of Light.

No there's no excuse really, but you'll be banging your head on it for awhile until people get used too it sadly if your experience is anything like mine was. Depending on your DPS you can afford to loose people, we've killed it down two DPS before.

Also immunities work against the tornadoes, such as Divine Shield. If you have a Holy Paladin you can have them guarantee one run that way so they can get out first and bomb heal all the fails to try and keep them alive.

Priests with Life Grip can also be handy.

At one point we even tried staying in the center and just healing through the damage until it was over, didn't work out so well at the time, thankfully most people can make the run now with or without a Lock.

Good news is after you get past twisters the rest of the fight is pretty cake.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dark animus Zerg eh? I'd watch healer chat guilds video, my buddy is there monk tank
100 Draenei Paladin
Speed of Light .. plenty of time between tornadoes for it to reset. I hated not having PoJ though, but SoL worked well enough.

That talent has proven to be quite useful this tier. Also super useful for CMs. Too bad the cd is too long to be useful on H Ji-kun -_-*
90 Tauren Paladin
Aye, it's kinda sad that it's a good method for progression at this point, but we are outgearing the fights.

Ranged need to get positioning down, and one of our melee dps needs to remember to soak the Anima Orb >.<

The way its going though, doesn't seem like its going to take very long. Worried about Lei Shen though. Dunno if we're gonna have time to kill him before 5.4 =/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got my cloak woot! Gonna have to find a mog to go with this thing in the future, it looks quite nice.

I died once to the Melee Challenge because I tried to just ignore the bloods he summons and burn him then the bloods killed me. <_<

Got it on my second try though, pretty fun. They should make the challenges repeatable.

Tornadoes are hard, guys. Super hard.

Heh, trouble I take it?

Get a Warlock from somewhere, makes it soooo easy. :P

I found that mantle of.. hm. I think it's the tank cloak from the call of the warchief quest line. I should have it xmogged but hidden, lemmie check.
It looks really nice with Cataclysmic regardless.

Ah. Mantle of Fury.
Seems it's the dps cloak.
90 Worgen Warrior
Hmm, debating whether I should race change Saritha here to a fempanda or not.

I've actually debated whether I should race change Saritha or not but decided against it. But now that I want to PvP on my warrior with Hoff and the others I'm once again thinking about race changing(or in this case, faction changing) to pandaren.

Hmm...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/19/2013 05:00 AMPosted by Saritha
PvP on my warrior

to pandaren.

I should smack you on principal. Worgen itself is a better choice for PvP warrior. (Many, many crits, and gap closing!) Human honestly... Rather lackluster. I find the crit from the freedom trinket more valuable than some 5% extra damage.
But pandaren, they get an incapacitate that DRs and messes with everyone's stuff. Pretty much it. >:\
At least in a rated situation. If you're just gonna do bgs, I guess the food buff is alright. But you still look silly.

On another standpoint, I kinda wanna get back into raiding on some kind of toon, and my paladin is sitting at my highest ilvl right now... My stupid work though, makes it practically impossible, seeing as I work 10pm~7am est.

Also, Primal Fear is reminding me of when I listened to Dream Evil a couple years ago.
But better. <3
It's like Dream Evil and Judas Priest had a child.
90 Tauren Paladin
I should smack you on principal. Worgen itself is a better choice for PvP warrior. (Many, many crits, and gap closing!) Human honestly... Rather lackluster. I find the crit from the freedom trinket more valuable than some 5% extra damage.
But pandaren, they get an incapacitate that DRs and messes with everyone's stuff. Pretty much it. >:\At least in a rated situation. If you're just gonna do bgs, I guess the food buff is alright. But you still look silly.

I should probably have mentioned I roll my race based on aesthetics mostly. I'm a BG hero and, really, just look to have fun. Plus, the faction change would be to PvP with a friend who doesn't have an alliance alt.

But I will admit, I'd probably miss my crit chance and free racial sprint.
Edited by Shiralia on 7/19/2013 7:01 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Carbuncle, have a healer soak the rings. It makes it vastly easier. Then when the little golems are dead use a rogue to feint the orbs.
93 Dwarf Paladin
Every member of the raid but me has some sort of reliable instant movement or sprint ability anyway, there's no excuse.

Long Arm - he's still in range of Judgement. That's one of the few fights I unglyph Mass Exorcism in favor of Harsh Words so I can just tiptoe around the tornadoes and still pewpew.
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Finished up ToT last night, Its nice having a day off from raiding this week, and ended it on our first Heroic Iron Qon kill tool.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]