Open Libram LXXXVII: Mobile Suit Paladin

90 Draenei Paladin
where the original RGM-78s were pure cannon fodder.

That's all I remember about them really, being canon fodder. There was a version of them in the Seed series too I believe that was always getting blown up.

Blasphemy! That suit was basically the epitome of a glass cannon - or a gundarium cannon, as the case may be. Original at least had some measure of defense with its shield and a fall back with its heat knife - Custom was absent both; when custom went OOM, it was totally screwed.

I never liked the custom versions of the Gundams, I mean some of them looked cool but they were kinda silly.

Why the hell did Sand Rock have a giant cloak that it just blew off anyway?

I wouldn't say glass canons though, even for the custom models. Those suits where nigh indestructible, I still wanted to see them go around punching other suits in the face.

Could totally see the series Heavy Arms doing that.

I don't remember that but I don't doubt it. Stupid Trowa and his magic abs.

It was this one scene from the series, it did like this little twirly spin in the air like he does in his circus acts.

The only strategy it had was "blindly fire in all directions and hope you hit everything." If everyone piloting Aries suits didn't suck they could have probably brought it down with a coordinated air strike.

Eh.

I recall him being a bit more tactical about it then that. I don't even know why the Aries were suits, they couldn't do any moblie suit type stuff.

They were basically just humanoid shaped jets.

As for them taking anything down the Gundam's were pretty much indestructible. I mean Wing Gundam took a hit from the giant world ending laser at the end of the series and just lost it's head and got a bit charred.
90 Worgen Warrior
After all this time... I HAVE ACHIEVED GREATNESS!

/holds up tyrannical sword

I have to say, Arms damage in PvP is definitely no joke with a good weapon.
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't remember the ending very well for some reason. Didn't they try to drop Libra onto the earth?

Yeah and Heero had to blow up a piece of it in Wing Zero.

I don't really recall it all that well either, I should re watch since I own it but it has not aged well, but before that Zex was gonna shoot earth with the things giant laser and Noin hijacked Wing Gundam and flew it up to block it.

I always hated the fact that Heero just abandoned Wing Gundam because it's leg got messed up.

It getting made crispy by the big laser was the last time it was ever shown.
90 Human Paladin
Trowa: "Dang I'm out of ammo and I can't hit anyone with this knife. I'll just bow my head all stoic-like and wait to die then."

Who wasnt emo in gundam wing though?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Don't really recall Duo being very emo. Kid was basically running a smuggling ring to keep Deathscythe operational.
90 Draenei Paladin
07/16/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Chaz
So all they really need to do is survive 1 hit from the other pet?

From what I've seen, yes.

What I ended up doing was just leveling 1 at a time in Crystalsong Forest using 2 lvl 25s that are strong against critters as everything you'll face there is a critter (Squirrels and Bunnies). Pets 2 and 3 on my armory are my leveling team, and pet 1 is always the one being leveled (or most recently hit 25 as the case is at the moment).
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So all they really need to do is survive 1 hit from the other pet?

Most of my pet leveling goes, fight three battles against a level 1 pet, then do the MoP daily against the epic level 25 trainers in Vale and Four Winds. The now level 3 pet goes first, and can't be killed by the front pet on either, one of them does critter swarm, the other does a team-wide aoe. The Vale one I then switch to the lobster, who if you keep shield up literally can not be hurt by the front pet, wish outheals the damage the other two can do. Four Winds one is even more cheese, using turnip with wave. Wave kills the back two pets because the front pet does nothing but heal and every 6-7 rounds does the team wide aoe. Which turnip has a team wide heal for. Once the back two are dead, the third pet just needs to be a pet that can kill that healer pet fairly easy, I use one of the baby zandalar raptors for it.

One or both dailies will bring any pet from level 1-3 (some can survive at level 1, but it's species dependent) to level 11-16 depending on if you did both or one. After that I do the two level 19 ones, then the level 24 one in SMV. The others I'm too lazy to bother with, but a lot of them you can do with two 25's so you can have a leveling pet, it's just not worth it to me. It doesn't take much to get a pet from 1-25 doing fights that way.
90 Tauren Paladin
Slowpoke is slow. >.>

Is it worse than LoL's? I haven't played it personally, but I've heard from many people that LoL has a horrible community.

LoL, is pretty nasty too, but what sets it above DotA is the fact that there are actual consequences for being a jerkass.

DotA, sadly doesn't have that liberty. Hell, even the forums are awful, just going from my thread alone.

Rofl assuming you're the OP of the thread Soledo, "OK, OK. I'll gird my loins and tough it out, it can't be so much worse than WoW community... Right? >.>"

You have no idea.

I find this especially funny as I had people in that thread defending the quaility of the DotA community. Hell, the 3 LAN matches I had said more than what those forum goers claimed. lol

Games like DotA is more fun with friends, if you need help or just sick with pugs add me
︻╦╤─TYLER PERRY ─╤╦︻. Don't forget the guns please.

I dunno if I wanna bother, since I am still pretty n00b-ish and don't want to inconvience you just for that.

And yes, I was the OP. >.>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
DotA, sadly doesn't have that liberty. Hell, even the forums are awful, just going from my thread alone.

DotA1 doesn't have the ability but I successfully reported and have a couple people temp banned for being arseholes. There are a lot of people on DotA that are nice and can take criticism but sadly due to the nature of low mmr pugs everyone is being a douche. Hopefully with higher level mmr there would be less stupidity among the player base.

I dunno if I wanna bother, since I am still pretty n00b-ish and don't want to inconvience you just for that.

All good, I trained my friend and helped darth (hope he acknowledges this lol) with some of the basics. Though at times i can be a total !@#.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, Grog, you really wanna kill me? I'd pass ya some of my loot luck if I could. But sadly, I can't.
I'm a happy pally though. Ji-kun finally decided to give me a heroic thunderforged trinket that I've been waiting for for a few months. /happy pally dance :D
90 Dwarf Paladin
...I don't even get to kill Ji-kun this week... >_<
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/pat. It's ok, Grog. You'll get it eventually. Patience will be rewarded.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Meh. Best I could've gotten out of it was TF, anyway; Primo's the one I'm dissappointed on missing a shot at - but at least, theoretically, I'll be able to coin an axe off Lei Shen.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wish ya the best of luck. Hopefully it'll be thunderforged too.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Would really love that, because it's look even less like aside-grade to Zerat. LOL
90 Tauren Paladin
07/16/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Maebyfunke

DotA1 doesn't have the ability but I successfully reported and have a couple people temp banned for being arseholes. There are a lot of people on DotA that are nice and can take criticism but sadly due to the nature of low mmr pugs everyone is being a douche. Hopefully with higher level mmr there would be less stupidity among the player base.

All good, I trained my friend and helped darth (hope he acknowledges this lol) with some of the basics. Though at times i can be a total !@#.

And besides, I only dipped my feet into the pool to see the reception. And it was icy cold, as I predicted. So I'll stick to playing the AI (and having fun), though I'd be perfectly okay with a game between the Libramite community. :D

. . .

Okay, the Libram community. >.>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After a handful of decent attempts, Durumu is no more. Now to flail at Primordius for a bit before we decide to 3-heal it.

Edit: oh look, third pull ever and he's dead.
Edited by Elidra on 7/16/2013 9:33 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]