Are Paladins Really Bad?

1 Orc Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9499490329

This kid seems to know. Judging by his mad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
No, we swim in our awesomeness ..

Pvp diaper wearing snot noised bratty kidos ruin player vs player in game..

Go pve and avoid crying, cuz you cant reach thru the CPU and slap anyone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I still love my paladin....having fun with it....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9499490329

This kid seems to know. Judging by his mad.

Well, you should be able to judge if Paladins are bad yourself, since you have one.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zangarmarsh/Cuernavaca/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
By far the worse healing class I've ever come across since playing for 10 years now. I have full PVP gear 5/5 and I can only flash heal for 25k. The so called HoT's on a pally are worthless in PVP. There's not point to have a Pally healer in PVP cause you know you'll lose. I'm scared to roll my pally in PVE to heal. I wonder how bad he would be and probably constantly wipe the group. Paladins are by far the garbage class in MoP. As a healer, roll a Shammy, Druid or Monk. Priests even suck too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
By far the worse healing class I've ever come across since playing for 10 years now. I have full PVP gear 5/5 and I can only flash heal for 25k. The so called HoT's on a pally are worthless in PVP. There's not point to have a Pally healer in PVP cause you know you'll lose. I'm scared to roll my pally in PVE to heal. I wonder how bad he would be and probably constantly wipe the group. Paladins are by far the garbage class in MoP. As a healer, roll a Shammy, Druid or Monk. Priests even suck too.
This, this right here, is a troll post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are Paladins bad? No

Are Paladins for everyone? No

I personally just can't get into the paladin playstyle, especially prot. My personal experiences just finds it somewhat disconnected. I've done my share of prot and ret on this toon. The ret I actually like. The prot, not so much. The class itself overall just doesn't give me enough initiative to get really dedicated to it. It's only based on what I've experienced with this class, in terms of prot and ret. Holy . . .. I'm a terribad as any type of healer, not going there.

The class is pretty strong with a lot of strong points.

For those that like this class, more power to you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Even if paladins were the worst class in the game, which they aren't and never have been, I don't think I could fall in love with the playstyle of any other class enough to abandon it.
Edited by Funstrider on 7/20/2013 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Only thing holding me back to play my ret is not having Ashkandi on it ;) I can only speak from a PvP stand point. Here's all you need to know.

1. Must have best weapon in game, and mostly decked out to be effective
2. With CD's: Unstoppable
3. Without CD's: lol.
4. Not going to be doing the most damage, we're good at supporting others around us.. for example.. if you see a teammate with 10%, throw a HoP on him, and use your FoL proc on him.. It's just how we're made to play..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Not going to be doing the most damage, we're good at supporting others around us.. for example.. if you see a teammate with 10%, throw a HoP on him, and use your FoL proc on him.. It's just how we're made to play..

Reminds me of something someone said on this forum. That we're basically a medic with a shotgun. I could relate to that, considering I used to play a medic with a shotgun all the time in Battlefield 2.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/21/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Havia
Not going to be doing the most damage, we're good at supporting others around us.. for example.. if you see a teammate with 10%, throw a HoP on him, and use your FoL proc on him.. It's just how we're made to play..

Reminds me of something someone said on this forum. That we're basically a medic with a shotgun. I could relate to that, considering I used to play a medic with a shotgun all the time in Battlefield 2.

Medic with a Shotgun, perfect way to explain Ret PvP. Actually, I'm thinking we're more of a Battlefield 3 Assault class, with an AN94, we support others around us, and we can adapt to different situations. New players will choose us for the appeal of our class and never throw down Med Packs, and truthfully won't be as effective as they would if they would have played to the classes strengths, while on their kill-whoring escapades, they will get gunned down by other classes that are meant for pure slaying, which will lead the team to defeat, a good Ret can carry a team on his back, but it won't show on the scoreboards.
Edited by Inxurxhead on 7/21/2013 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]