Dear Everyone

100 Orc Rogue
I'm leaving you guys. Its been a long journey to reach the top and now that I'm here looking down upon you I can't help but feel a sense of uneasiness. I've lost touch with the people I once knew and loved and for that I apologize. My climb to the top was a tough one but my free fall to the bottom will be the easiest obstacle in this game we call life. Will I pull the ripcord and safely float to safety and return to an even level with you guys or will I forfeit my life and plummet into the earth leaving reincarnation the chore of blowing the cartridge and restarting a new character.

I made me who I am today but without you guys I wouldn't be here on these forums while moonlighting on another realm. You guys give me the strength to carry on but the burden of living up to your expectations grows everyday. Its getting heavier and heavier and I feel my knees buckle under the pressure. I cannot keep this up, this charade, this facade, this act that everyone comes to view for entertainment. I've moved on with my life and thus I leave behind this career of trolling. So I leave you guys with a video portraying my rise to fame, please do not laugh and troll me because I'm not used to being on camera so I was a little nervous. A lot of people get nervous when they first do a face cam video, I ask that you be mature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Aww Lobster... I expected better from you...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Aww Lobster... I expected better from you...
so did 10 other people that viewed this topic and didn't reply
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/20/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Lobster
You guys give me the strength to carry on but the burden of living up to your expectations grows everyday.

I'm disappointed in you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm loling
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
You guys give me the strength to carry on but the burden of living up to your expectations grows everyday.

I'm disappointed in you.
I'm disappointed in your lack of the letter a
Edited by Lobster on 7/21/2013 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Not gonna lie I watched 3/4 of the video, those dance moves are killer!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Do you make fun of people for bad grammar?
Edited by Tov on 7/21/2013 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Not gonna lie I watched 3/4 of the video, those dance moves are killer!
Thanks, it took me a few months to get them down and perform them that smoothly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Love this song thanks lobster
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]