What about a new glyph for prot Sheilds ???

100 Human Paladin
Was thinking Paladins could get there own warlock like quest and at the end we get a new glyph, As Prot it would change the pull instead of throwing a shield, you would draw back a bow and shoot up to three holy bolts at the targets, or with the other glyph narrow it down to one but more damage. It would change the dps just the image.
I was also thinking if ret the glyph would change your weapon do a HOLY Ashbringer permanently,
And for HOLY well honestly i dont play holy so i dont know what they would like, maybe a holy power outfit? Really dont know there, maybe you guys could have some suggestions.
Thanks
Tarlon
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/20/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Tarlon
Was thinking Paladins could get there own warlock like quest and at the end we get a new glyph

As opposed to Warlocks getting an "ability" that changes the color of all of their spells. A glyph would be a terrible reward for a Class Quest.

As Prot it would change the pull instead of throwing a shield, you would draw back a bow and shoot up to three holy bolts at the targets, or with the other glyph narrow it down to one but more damage.

Don't mess with Avenger's Shield please. It's one of, if not THE MOST, iconic abilities of a Prot Paladin. Also, We already have a glyph that makes our pull only hit 1 target but harder = Glyph of Focused Shield

I was also thinking if ret the glyph would change your weapon do a HOLY Ashbringer permanently

First: We have an ability that lets use have Ashbringer. Second: There would be endless amounts of QQ'ing on the forums from other classes that we get to use a weapon with so much lore in it.

maybe a holy power outfit? Really dont know there, maybe you guys could have some suggestions.

God no.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How about a glyph to show visual charges of Holy Power on our character, similar to warlocks?

LITTLE FLYING ANGELS AROUND MY SHOULDERS, PLEASE.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Avenger's Shield is an iconic ability. Why would you want to change it?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Cause at least in my personal opinion the shield is Iconic but been to me after 8 years its boring and would like to see some change. But this is just my opinion others are entitled to there own. And i know we have the other glyph if you read what i wrote i said that glyph would work together with the other glyph so i would just shoot one bolt instead of three, just like the shield does. And i dont really care if others QQ about us they do that anyway i love the ashbringer glyph this would just make this permanent if your ret.
And maybe not for holy like i said i dont play but would love to see a special quest that address them as well. As for why a glyph, its in case i dont want it to stay this way permanent. I dont play a warlock so if the green fire is not perm than it doesnt have to be a glyph i just didnt want to get stuck with it forever if i wanted to change it back.
But again these are my thoughts.
Tar
Edited by Tarlon on 7/21/2013 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How about a glyph to show visual charges of Holy Power on our character, similar to warlocks?

LITTLE FLYING ANGELS AROUND MY SHOULDERS, PLEASE.

I'd rather see the power emanate from the character, than to have angels flying around my head.

The Seal of Blood glyph should make the energy red for blood elf Paladins too. That would be baller.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]