90 Human Monk
07/22/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Deatherknite
Who won? Who's next? YOU DECIDE!

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF AZEROTH!

GOLDTOOTH!

VS

HOOOOOOOOOOOOGGER!

BEGIN!

Gooldtooth- Settin' up my place in the Fargodeep mines, got Auntie Bernice's necklace I claim it as mine, c'mon Hogger the beats I'm droppin' are what you can't handle, so take a step and come at me, YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!

Hogger- I'm up on Hogger Hill chillin' with mah dawgs, up here slayin' newbies with my bare paws, you can't compare to my army of gnolls, with yo ogre-butt nasty rats ugly as trolls

Gooldtooth- I'm the first named kobold that newbie humans gonna find, i got so much money cause i own this freaking mine, you stuck up on a hill getting stuck in the rain, can smell yo dog-nasty fur covered in mange!

Hogger- Your rat pack is stinking up the entire forest region, they can smell you out in Outland, just ask the Burning Legion, you stay here and get ganked by newbies where it ain't no big loss while in chilling in the Stockades where Blizz made me a boss.

WHO WON?
WHO'S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE!

THIS!! I actually LOL'd at this. Well done... very well done!! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]