What Class for a New Healer

90 Goblin Death Knight
Hey everyone. So little bit of back story I guess in case it helps with the choice.

Always really played Melee.
Vanilla-Burning Crusade I played a Rouge main.
Wrath - Present I've been playing my Death Knight.
I've ventured outside of Melee to the likes of Hunter.
I mostly just PvE these days. Little bit of PvP but wont be healing in PvP so just PvE.

I want to give healing a try and really look forward to it. I'm just stuck on what to choose. I'm here asking for help as to, I dont want to seem like I'm asking for the most easy/faceroll healer, just a Healing class that is good for introduction to the world of Healing. One with the learning aspect to it I guess.

Any help is much appreciated.

edit: wording wrong. I'm NOT PvPing. Looking for PvE advice :)
Edited by Seba on 7/22/2013 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Really anything will be fine, there's a stick on the front page which I recommend reading :)

I'd say a priest is a pretty good healer for a first timer, you have the option of disc (dpsing + absorb healing) or holy (aoe+hots) to choose from.

And I assume you mean just pvp, not pve (seems you worded it wrong) both specs are viable in pvp and do very well. Whether it's casual play or rbgs/arenas.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Thanks for the information Veroicone. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Np :)

Really any healer will be fine if you're doing pvp, pick one that interests you the most and level it a little and see how it feels :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]