Chakra style for disc

100 Night Elf Druid
To fix the sick OPness of disc a little why don't they apply a type of Chakra to disc? Basically make it so they have to change a sort of stance which is on maybe a 20sec CD where one stance makes them good at atonement one makes them good at shields and one makes them good at healing. Although you could do all 3 at the same time if you are not in the proper stance the others are at a reduced effectiveness.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
NO.

NO NO NO NO NO.

NO.

NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO.

Go away. >:( Chakra is TERRIBLE and NO OTHER SPEC should be inflicted with it. Hell, I think HOLY shouldn't be inflicted with Chakra. Ugh. EW. EW.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
NO.

NO NO NO NO NO.

NO.

NO.

Go away. >:( Chakra is TERRIBLE and NO OTHER SPEC should be inflicted with it. Hell, I think HOLY shouldn't be inflicted with Chakra. Ugh. EW. EW.

Basically this.
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Tiriel
Chakra is TERRIBLE and NO OTHER SPEC should be inflicted with it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
NO.

NO NO NO NO NO.

NO.

NO.

Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Chakra is literally the worst thing ever. You don't know what you're asking for right now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why in the world would you want chakra?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Why in the world would you want chakra?

It's sparkly!

07/23/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Dalorell
Pness of disc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
To fix the sick OPness of disc a little why don't they apply a type of Chakra to disc?

Kind of depressing when your spec-defining ability would be considered a nerf when applied to another spec.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
To fix the sick OPness of disc a little why don't they apply a type of Chakra to disc?

Kind of depressing when your spec-defining ability would be considered a nerf when applied to another spec.

No kidding.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Isn't that more or less how Holy feels about it anyway? :p
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/23/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Tiriel

I think mistweavers should get chakra.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Keep your filthy cumbersome mechanics off my spec D:<
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
:|
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
07/23/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Frozenorange

I will peel you so fast, orange, and drink from your succulent, citrus-filled insides should this come to be.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
While many can understand, though maybe not agree, with the hate some have towards disc priests... Chakras are just a step too far. Suggesting Chakra infects any other spec, or class, is a fate you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. I am not sure we, and by that I mean everyone in the thread, can be any clearer on the point.

Chakras are a terrible fate that should be thrown at Blizz's feet and shame them with, not encouraged to spread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/23/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Vear
Suggesting Chakra infects any other spec, or class, is a fate you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

Debunked.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/23/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Frozenorange
Suggesting Chakra infects any other spec, or class, is a fate you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

Debunked.

Opinions of things you find on a recipe for a smoothie are not noteworthy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Opinions of things you find on a recipe for a smoothie are not noteworthy.

I hate you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think Alueim should get Chakra. Not all resto druids, just her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]