How can I get to 200 mounts?

90 Human Priest
I am stuck at 192 and am pretty much lost. Don't know of any factions that I can use or any quest which might give me the rest.
RNG mounts are well RNG. I did manage to get Onyxia last week.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
<---iz jelly and mad bro
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Doing your Argent Tournament dailies will net you seven more mounts.
Edited by Hippeaux on 7/16/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
edit - OMG I was looking at the mounts you already had. I'm an idiot. sec trying again

dark war talbuk - halaa tokens. make friends with a horde and..
dark riding talbuk - same

I see some tournament daily mounts you don't have, as well as some rare drops from instances and raids you could be farming

get exalted with oracles and every day you can buy an egg that might hatch into a mount

do the dailiy in icecrown every day for a chance at white polar bear

buy the engineering and JC mounts, etc
Edited by Annastasi on 7/16/2013 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
www.warcraftmounts.com

Once you're in the 180+ range it gets very RNG dependent.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
I see you missing 79 mounts. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Yserastraza/mount#status=not-collected&page=1

Looks like the Dark Talbuks and a few JC Panthers, plus a bunch of RNG dependant ones are what you need. You could also farm up a bunch of dino bones for the White Raptor. You could work on the Brawler's Guild for that mount as well. The Yak, and the Engi mounts could be purchased.
Edited by Lull on 7/16/2013 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You're missing 6 mounts from the Argent Tournament.

That leaves you with 198 mounts.

From there, you can either shell out for a JC mounts or farm an RNG mount (I suggest the Warbringer Direhorns. You're missing 2/3 of those.

If you have an Engineer alt, you SHOULD be able to learn the Flying Machines and have them count towards your total, even if you can't use them

Edit: Derp, you have that.
Edited by Awkwardz on 7/16/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock
Checking out your not collected tab tells me you haven't been giving the Argent Tournament some loving. You're missing a few mounts from there, three primal raptors, and there's still three panthers you can get from JC's and both new rockets.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I'm only at 194 myself...

These RNG drop mounts are killing my white blood cells
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm just gonna wait for next patch to see what's easily obtainable (free-ish). Not really interested in spending all my gold or real money for kite mount reward. Another thing that will happen when it happens. =P

Good luck OP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
These RNG drop mounts are killing my white blood cells

Amen brother.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Yserastraza/mount#status=not-collected

Pick any 8 of the 79 you have not collected yet. The Argent Tournament would appear to be your most likely option given the criteria you have laid out. If you go that route, then you'll be spending some time in Northrend. So you might as well case the RNG mount chances for the Green Proto Drake with Oracles and the White Polar Bear from the Storm Peak dailies bag reward for those Vyrkul women.

edit: seems I took to long with posting and a lot of what I mentioned has already been said.
Edited by Ironmàiden on 7/16/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I see you are missing some of the primal raptors and direhorns from warbringers. I could help you get some of the primal raptor eggs from Isle of Giants on some of your toons if you'd like. Add me if you'd like and we can set something up. Slowpoke#1733
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Good googly moogly!1!

<---iz jelly and mad bro
Reply Quote
I would switch to your shadow spec and do the Brawler's guild for the mushan mount.

Getting to rank 8 is fast if you just watch the Icy Veins videos and tab out, you might die once or twice on Dark Summoner depending on RNG of how ghosts spawn, but it's easy to power through. You'll have less hurdles to go through getting to rank 10 since your ilvl is more than enough to meet the enrage timers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Use your human call: "I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I totally forgot/ignored Argent Tournaments after LK. I believe I still have like 30 tokens in me.
Time to run those dailies.
I also run TK every week, purchase egg from Oracle and Sethak Halls on reset.
The quest from the giant Vyrkul lady always gives me some goat cheese or snow balls :(
Halaa also is a good option.
JC mounts are expensive but I do have a shaman JC collecting dust at level 80.
Lot of work ahead but as an achievement hunter I love this challenge.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am stuck at 192 and am pretty much lost. Don't know of any factions that I can use or any quest which might give me the rest.
RNG mounts are well RNG. I did manage to get Onyxia last week.

primal egg drops 3 mounts. and as someone said,argent tourny has alot of mounts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]