Can this paladin tank MOP normals....

90 Human Paladin
with the vendor green armor?

I just dusted off this paladin, and got her to 85. I hit up the gear vendor in the jinyu village as I want to get back into tanking.

However, I want to do it smart, and not hinder anyone else on their instance runs if my gear isn't up to par for normal mop dungeons. I could always wait and do guild runs after I gear up more at 90.

I appreciate it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Dungeons? Sure, no problem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It should be fine. The vendor gear is 372, and the 85 quests reward 384 items, so you wouldn't be far behind someone who just quested through Jade Forest. Plus the normal dungeons are really easy, for the most part.

I would check the AH first, though. The 85 greens are 384-390 and often you can find pieces cheaper on the AH than the gear vendors.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I tanked normals on this guy using the 372 greens (and Axe of the Tauren Chieftains) without a hitch. You should be good unless you get some 520 geared 90 with nothing better to do.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Regular MoP dungeons are a total joke. Gone are the days when bosses brutalized undergeared players. The only issue you might have is high lvl players pulling off targets on AoE trash pulls.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I did it on this warrior with that gear and it was trivial. Shouldn't be a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The item level requirement is something really low. I think it's 359. You'll be fine with 372's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are 408 vendor sets on the wall at the terrace of Gurthan, between Dreadwastes and Valley.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There are 408 vendor sets on the wall at the terrace of Gurthan, between Dreadwastes and Valley.

You cannot purchase those until level 88. The 414 vendor gear requires 89.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]