Classical Paladin Transmog?

90 Human Paladin
I need help with a classical looking Paladin (or just plate. Doesn't need to be Tier) Transmog sets. Lemme know whatcha got!
Reply Quote
Do like I do.. this was what I wore in Vanilla.. but after a few raids in BWL or MC you should have enough gear to xmog every slot, see what you get after 2 weeks, it's fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I need help with a classical looking Paladin (or just plate. Doesn't need to be Tier) Transmog sets. Lemme know whatcha got!

I'm old school! I played very little in vanilla, but took off at the release of BC. That set you have is not so common, i hardly see it. you could try it out first Try to match the outfit if its not Tier and to complement the colors. Get atlas loot and when you are bored or waiting for a Q, just go through and look at the armor drops or crafts and get creative. Let it be a reflection of you and what you stand for! Remember you are a Soldier of the light! =)
Edited by Thejd on 7/19/2013 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I enjoy my set. I farmed it from normal BC dungeons in a few hours' time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Classical... You'd probably want Judgement.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Classical... You'd probably want Judgement.

^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Classic judgement with a few tweaks checking in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've always been fond of this set. Grinded out the dungeons back during wraith to get it just to have it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lawbringer out of Molten Core.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<------ Classic
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello. I am the meaning of old school.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Classic as in Vanilla WoW? Or classic as in "knight in shining armour" look?

If the former, just pick up a set of Judgement. Its easily the best looking paladin set pre-cata

If you are looking for the latter, the wrathful gladiator's redemption set (what Im wearing) fits the bill. Or you can try the Radiant Glory set, which, while a tad ostentatious, screams white knight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]