Hai Sen'jin

74 Orc Monk
Hello.

Just started playing again recently. I haven't spent any substaintial time in game, or on the forums. I just wanted to say hello.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
who are you?
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
who are you?

Alright, I'll bite.

I'm new to the server, so no one you'd know really. I used to play on Drenden, on a different toon. When I decided to get back into WoW i rerolled a new toon on a server I barely played on. So really all I'm doing is introducing myself, fwiw
Edited by Metsushokahn on 7/23/2013 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I'm sorry but these realm forums are for me, tov, eraelin, cuddles, kae, luna, and occasionally popes to post on. If you feel like you're capable of joining such a elite group of individuals and popes then you need to go through the proper channels and paperwork to gain access. Thank you for your understanding.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'm sorry but these realm forums are for me, tov, eraelin, cuddles, kae, luna, and occasionally popes to post on. If you feel like you're capable of joining such a elite group of individuals and popes then you need to go through the proper channels and paperwork to gain access. Thank you for your understanding.

Lobster you forgot me Q.Q
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
Hmm. I sent in the proper paperwork, possibly they were faxed into the wrong department? I'll have to go through my records to verify if I indeed sent them properly. Oh, and I know what you're thinking but fax machines are still widely used and to be honest relatively reliable.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/23/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Quizotic

What can I say, you're easily forgettable. You should probably change that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hmm. I sent in the proper paperwork, possibly they were faxed into the wrong department? I'll have to go through my records to verify if I indeed sent them properly. Oh, and I know what you're thinking but fax machines are still widely used and to be honest relatively reliable.
I like your professionalism, keep that up and you'll find yourself in a bigger office in no time.
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
07/23/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Lobster
I like your professionalism, keep that up and you'll find yourself in a bigger office in no time.

Corner office with a window is really all I want out of life. This should work out nicely
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/23/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Quizotic

Me too.....
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
Lobster WHAT. THE. HELL.

You're dropping the ball man
Edited by Metsushokahn on 7/23/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He tends to do that, then he does the slo-mo bend and picks it up looking back at you. If this happens run... You wouldn't want to wake up with crabs
Reply Quote
74 Orc Monk
I like crabs. Crab cakes are tasty...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Crab cakes are delicious, but a nice steaming lobster is amazing to eat for dinner.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
A wild Yazmin appears!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Go Tov!

What do you do?
Fight Troll
Pack Run

Tov uses troll. Yazmin's confidence goes down.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<- Retired @ Maximum confidence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You said you don't know much of anything about Pokemon, shut up! You don't get to talk
Edited by Tov on 7/23/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I choose Obama!

Fight Switch
Bag Flee

National Debt [5/5] Obamacare [25/25]
Zimmerman is Racist Press Conference [5/5] Birth Certificate[0/0]

Obama uses National Debt!

National Debt hits Tov for 16 trillion damage!
It's super effective!

/pokemon
Edited by Lobster on 7/23/2013 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
pfft, pokemon. I was too old for that when it came out. ;)

Welcome new Senjinite! Don't mind the forums...we're just fun and games here until someone boils Lobster for supper.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]