Battle Pet Imports & Upgrades!

90 Human Mage
Living Sandling, 8999 gold!

Will undercut other pet sales to win your business!

Rommel#1611
Edited by Mavtastic on 8/6/2013 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Guardian Cub On the AH! 10999 gold! Half the price of the 20k the other sellers want!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Living Sandling Sold! Thanks! More pets incoming!

Guardian Cub 10499 gold! Get it while its hot!

Cubs...yes Cubs have been reduced in price!
Edited by Mavtastic on 7/19/2013 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior
mav plz go
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
More Pets on the AH! Another Living Sandling, still have 1 Guardian Cub left and some Pandarian Spirits too! enjoy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
So when you apping? I saw you actually wanna dps and get out of from the asses.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior
Many of the pets listed here can be found relatively easily by simply playing the game. Therefore, I would advise any considering to buy such pets to first do a quick look on wowhead to see how often they drop. Very often you'll find they are not so difficult to acquire yourself.

You can see on wowhead that battle pets can drop from ToT. The Living Sandling pet drops from Council of Elders in LFR. In normal raids, it has a 5 % drop chance from the sand elementals--the trash leading unto the boss after Horridon.

Something to consider in regards to this specific pet is that it can be continually farmed from the trash. Under your raid settings, the instance can be reset and trash respawns. A 5 % drop chance isn't that bad. Conversely, some pets only drop from bosses in Throne of Thunder: such as the Son of Animus and the Ji Kun Hatchling

Particular to these pets, keep in mind that they can drop from LFR roughly 3% of the time. If you have alts, leveling them to run LFR might be more cost effective than buying the pets; however, with that being said, even farming may take weeks so I would advise finding the pets at a fair price. If Mav ever has any of those available, then it might be worth it to consider a purchase--do so carefully, as it was not long ago that Mav sponsored a battle pets tournament that had a top prize pool that was a mere fraction of the combined entry fees of the participants. Research prices before you buy.

For the other pets listed here. Well, Guardian Cub's price is a little higher than posted elsewhere. Anything under 10k is considered a good price. Guardian Cub is purchased from the blizzard store, and acts as a currency conversion between real money and WoW gold. So if you are interested in the pet, make sure you know its real money price and see if that's worth the amount of in-game gold. As for the Pandaren Spirits, it is strange to see them listed here because they can be acquired by finishing the pet quests. They are not rare drops from bosses, and instead come from daily pet bags that you need as a battler anyway. Going out of your way to purchase them may ultimately be a waste. Your mileage may vary.

Don't misunderstand me here--getting certain pets can be a pain, and purchasing some of the rarer ones is something I completely sympathize with. I just want to make sure people understand what they buy. Even with fair prices, people can still feel cheated long after the sale is finalized.

Gold is not so hard to come by in MoP, but things still have their price. Good Luck collecting your pets, and Good Luck to Mav with his sales.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm glad Tom was here to tell us how a AH works! lol

You forgot to touch on something called Supply and Demand. Now lets first talk population, a AH like Stormrage for example has first of all more sellers (competition) and more buys (consumers). That being said supply is up, and demand is up. So things will sell there far cheaper than an AH like Khadgar, where your population is...small (think i've seen more tumble weeds than players in Stormwind lately). That being said you AH variety and options for pets is limited in compared to Khadgar where there are items you see on a Stormrage AH on a daily basis (such as a TCG pet Gusting Gridmoire) which you hardly ever see on Khadgar.

The supply and the demand on Khadgar are low, and since they are low, the prices will be far higher because some items are just even rarer on Khadgar, compared to a server that has a large player base.

But fear not Khadgar, for I am here to save you from the oppression of high prices! I mean as Tom even pointed out, 10k for a Pet Store pet is a decent deal, when i sell them cheaper than 10k...you got a great deal! That being said....about to put a Guardian Cub up, 8999 gold!

Enjoy citizens of Khadgar!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Dude its a game
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
More pets up on the AH! Get em while' their hot!
Reply Quote
bring me a spectral tiger cub for 75k, can prob get it a little cheaper on a high pop realm
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Offering Cageable pet upgrades too now. No need to pay 5-10k for a Flawless Battle Stone. You trade me your cageable pets IE a Feline Familiar. I'll take the pet and use my stones to upgrade your pet.

Just so it is stated up front so no one is worried, I would have to go on to my toon (Warlock) on another server where all my stones are. Then come back over to Khadgar once they are upgraded. We can share Real ID/Battle Tag so you can see as well if that makes you feel better. Charge for the upgrades comes after i upgrade them, i trade you the pet(s) and you put in the gold for the pet(s). Simple as that. Price per pet upgrade are 2k per pet.

Right now i have
8x Aquatic
4x Magic
3x Dragonkin
4x Undead
1x Critter
2x Mechanical
Also have a Marked Flawless battlestone (BoA - from the Longest day quest)

Hit me up for upgrades or imports!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Get your pets from 1 to 25! That's right, if you don't feel like leveling a pet, but want that new team...let me do the work. For 3.5k per pet or 3 for 9k, you can get your 1s, to 25 (which your going to need at least 15-30, 25's just to be able to do that Pet Battle Timeless Isle Scenario/Gauntlet). Keep in mind, if you haven't currently leveled up 1 pet to at least 25, you WILL NOT be able to use the 25's i leveled for you, UNTIL you have at least leveled 1 pet to 25, unless this has changed, but i do not believe it has.

So you probably wondering, how long does this take. About an hour or less per pet. So contact me and we'll get your pets to 25 in no time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Pets for sale...Pet Upgrades available, or hire me to level that pet of yours!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
What can you get a crawling claw for?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
40k and I'll xfer a Crawling Claw over, must buy on alliance side. 45k and it will come as a level 25.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]