Rare Battle Pets Up For Sell

90 Night Elf Mage
Seeing as I'm selling alot of rare pets lately I've decided to go ahead and post here for any who read and are interested either Horde or Alliance side.

I have about 10 rare pets left over after clearing out any rare battle pet from my collection that could be caged and am looking to either get rid of all of them in bulk or individually. Prices are negotiable but I will not sell a pet for WAY less than its worth. My pricing is always cheaper than the AH.

List of Rare Battle Pets and their levels.

-Lesser Voidcaller level 25 = SOLD

-Fiendish Imp level 1 = SOLD

-Zandalari Toenibbler level 1

-Landro's Lichling level 1 = SOLD

-Landro's Lil' XT level 1 = SOLD

-Proto-Drake Whelp level 25

-Darkmoon Tonk level 1

-Darkmoon Zepplin level 1

-Pandaren Water Spirit level 1

-Mr Grubbs level 1

Again these are all RARE pets. It doesn't mean they are hard to come by, just means they are rare quality. Pricing negotiable for all pets.

Feel free to whisper me, mail me in game or get in touch via battle tag @ Exitium#1815 If you want the whole bulk feel free to shoot an offer. If you want individual pets feel free to ask!

Thanks for your time. Just trying to get this seen by more people.

Edited: To clarify due to confusion and change pricing.
Edited by Navarial on 7/17/2013 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't know if some of these are rare anymore, but best of luck selling!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think she means rare quality as opposed to availability.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think she means rare quality as opposed to availability.

That would make much more sense, eh?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I should hope so. Some of those certainly are worth the price, but the Fiendish Imp, Proto-Drake, and the Toenibbler rarely go above 10k, and usually sit closer to 5k.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Wow, Landro pets are still 10k on Alliance side? I've been missing out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Meant rare quality, sorry for the confusion. Didn't realize people didn't know that, my mistake I suppose.

But the other battle pets other than the Landro's ones are well below 10k, didn't mean every pet there was 10k. Again sorry for the confusion. I keep forgetting to dumb down what I type.

As far as the Landro's pets are concerned the price I have is due to what I have seen over several weeks. At one point one of the pets was under 5k but rarely are either below 10k.
Edited by Navarial on 7/17/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Just noting I removed the 10k pricing from the pets and am now just going by offers. Getting hateful whispers in game about the Landro's pets. Apparently me selling em that much is pissing people off. Not in the mood for kiddy drama so all prices are by offer now.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Just noting I removed the 10k pricing from the pets and am now just going by offers. Getting hateful whispers in game about the Landro's pets. Apparently me selling em that much is pissing people off. Not in the mood for kiddy drama so all prices are by offer now.

Yeah, I never got that. People get so moody about others pricing things for what they think it's worth. Don't like it? Buy elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/17/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Taldin

Yeah, I never got that. People get so moody about others pricing things for what they think it's worth. Don't like it? Buy elsewhere.

Especially considering that the Landro's pets are usually bought with IRL money at some point...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I've honestly never had an issue selling things before. This is my first attempt at mass selling rare quality pets and the amount of hate I've received just shows me why I don't see much pet selling going on in the open like this.

It's no big deal though. I'm selling my pets at a good enough pace and getting what I ask for and people are happy getting the pet they want. Win/win in my book ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
07/17/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Zieto

Especially considering that the Landro's pets are usually bought with IRL money at some point...

I've actually seen sites selling the cards with the codes for these pets upwards of $100-$300. It boggles me.

I actually received them as a gift for winning some pet battles against my Horde guilds GM. He was in a really good mood, gave em to me told me to do with em as I please. Thanks to him, I have epic flying money for my new Warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Lichling and Lil XT aren't going for 100-300 dollars, that's for the rare TCG pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]