Glyph of Turn Evil Redisgned.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
- Your Judgment hits fill your target with doubt and remorse, reducing movement speed by 50% for 2 sec. Major Glyph.

So burden of guilt is now a Major glyph instead of talented?

SOURCE:http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why not give us useful minor glyphs .-. I swear pretty much every class has at least one useful minor glyph we have too many "fun" minors.

On topic: I can see my glyphing it for pvp specifically but other than that I can see myself passing over it
Edited by Aeonarial on 7/17/2013 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Why not give us useful minor glyphs .-. I swear pretty much every class has at least one useful minor glyph we have too many "fun" minors.

Minors are only supposed to be fun, not useful. There are very few minors that grant any combat advantages (only one off the top of my head).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I will definitely use it against melee teams or possibly partnered with a melee as Holy.

Probably always in randoms/rateds too.
Edited by Kayleina on 7/17/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well..... I guess I know what I'm glyphing
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Two seconds doesn't really seem worth a Major Glyph slot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Can't really see what you'd put in it's place from a PvP standpoint.
Edited by Kayleina on 7/17/2013 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
07/17/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Kayleina

Can't really see what you'd put in it's place from a PvP standpoint.

At the least 5 sec, considering current BoG is 12 sec. 2sec is hardly noticeable, even for just being a Major Glyph.
Edited by Kreayshawn on 7/17/2013 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I picture a fire Mage laughing going " you can't have your cake and eat it too" seriously a two second slow? Guess I'm sticking to hunter partners again for spam snares.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2 seconds is there to fill in, to get us in range for justice/just enough to keep us in range even without it if you account for both the snare and either long arm or pursuit.

BoG as it is now we can kite two targets indefinitely, and three pretty well. While it's incredibly situational, in the situations where it's actually good, it's a little too good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PTR is final. This just in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PTR is final. This just in.

Srsly.

If you don't think it's long enough, go on the PTR and submit feedback saying 2 seconds isn't long enough. Don't complain on class forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hmm... 2 seconds is a bit short, but if you consider use with Long Arm of the Law, plus Judgement's short cooldown, it could be very useful. At the very least, it will put you in range for maybe HoJ (definitely FoJ).

Considering it's a glyph choice instead of a talent choice, they probably had to nerf burden a little. I still like, for some situations.
Edited by Shinn on 7/17/2013 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SWC

I wish that was the case. Then when I get on my monk I wish I had 6 minor glyph slots. So I could have the cosmetic glyphs and the useful ones.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wonder if this means we won't be getting a new glyph for turn evil. If that's the case, fist of justice will be a no brainer for ret.

As far as the Glyph of Burden of Guilt, I'm happy they added this. I really didn't expect compensation for losing it. Even if it stays at two seconds, a ranged snare + Fist of Justice is going to be awesome.

2 seconds is there to fill in, to get us in range for justice/just enough to keep us in range even without it if you account for both the snare and either long arm or pursuit.

^ Yup.

It'll be insanely useful for closing gaps with Long arm. Having to rely on only melee attacks for a slow would be problematic (Blinking mage for example). I'll definitely be running this glyph.

Two seconds seems on the low side, but granted Judgment is a roughly 5.5ish second CD I don't know if they'll make it last any longer. 2.5 would be reasonable, no more than 3 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Whelp, ruining turn evil by trying to give us a "buff", once again proves that the devs are clueless. Going to stick with fist of justice. So end result is yay i get a snare from a glyph, but lose instant cast "fear" effect against warlock pets, dks in lichborne, and priest pets (psy fiend in particular).

I hope this change doesn't go through, there is no point to casted fear, when there is repentance, which is also casted and doesnt cause the target to run away. Fist is better in every way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Whelp, ruining turn evil by trying to give us a "buff", once again proves that the devs are clueless. Going to stick with fist of justice. So end result is yay i get a snare from a glyph, but lose instant cast "fear" effect against warlock pets, dks in lichborne, and priest pets (psy fiend in particular).

I hope this change doesn't go through, there is no point to casted fear, when there is repentance, which is also casted and doesnt cause the target to run away. Fist is better in every way.

It's more for Holy's benefit anyway, a fear that won't always break on damage just opens up a bunch of synergies and possibilities. I don't get why they had to take BoG away though and instead, I dunno. Make a glyph that turns Repentance into a fear or something. Repentance is going to be the worst talent in that tier now, the only time I ever see myself taking Repentance instead of EPoV is against Shamans, even FoJ might be a better choice depending on their/my team. In world PvP I will definitely take EPoV.
Edited by Kayleina on 7/18/2013 3:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]