Best way to get Tyrannical gear?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Is getting carried through 2's the best way to get Tyrannical gear? 50 per BG is terrible.. just wondering..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Getting carried is never the best way, but doing arena is the best source of conquest.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Getting carried is never the best way, but doing arena is the best source of conquest.

Honestly until you get a weapon rets get carried :P

When i hit 90 i was carried so hard until i got a weapon, then 20% win rate became 60% win rate, few more games and some tyrannical and the 60 became 80-90%.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
RBGs (low level) if you can get in.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright thanks, I will also try some low level RBGs. I was just wondering about getting Tyrannical though, seems nearly impossible to get Tyrannical if your a new 90.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Find another player who is in the same boat as you.

Make sure they aren't expecting wins every match, and the arena match making system will eventually match you with similar players who you have a chance at beating. If you lose, your MMR will go down and you will start fighting other undergeared players like yourself, and probably some people required to wear foam helmets and bibs.

You will eventually win! You will even get a few lucky games where someone misses the queue, resulting in an auto-win for your team.

Your first purchase should be the Tyrannical weapon. Once you have that, you won't just tickle anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]