Judgment Changes

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think it would be fun to give judgment a little bit of flavor, right now it feels more like damaging to get holy power than "judging" something to make it feel bad. Maybe having a current seal affect the spell. Judging while using seal of truth may apply a dot (instead of censure) or it could remain the same. Perhaps seal of the righteous could turn judgement into something that works similarly to priest's PoM - maybe with the last tic hitting for more. Judging as a Holy Paladin might be fun if it reduced the target's next damaging ability while in seal of insight.
Please post criticism, I want some feedback/contributions! Also post if you like it ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/24/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Moinphyst
I think it would be fun to give judgment a little bit of flavor, right now it feels more like damaging to get holy power than "judging" something to make it feel bad. Maybe having a current seal affect the spell. Judging while using seal of truth may apply a dot (instead of censure)

Censure IS a dot.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't think the point of judgment is to make people feel bad.
Reply Quote
I don't think the point of judgment is to make people feel bad.

Yeah, my pally is out of high school.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Current seal used to affect how much damage judgment did. Tbh its place is to be a filler and generator of holy power, it does this fine. I would much rather see them bring back more auras as coolddowns like we have with devotion aura.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/24/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Moinphyst
I think it would be fun to give judgment a little bit of flavor

Strawberry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Judgement should do something different for each spec(well at least for holy). The reason I say this because stay of execution heals a friendly target, why not judgement?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Reminds me of the ol' 3 different judgements that blizzard tried for a while
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/30/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Repugnant
Current seal used to affect how much damage judgment did.

Not all seals used to produce damage when judged. Only Seal of Command/Seal of Righteousness did during Vanilla. Seal of Justice/Light/Wisdom/Crusader only applied a debuff to the boss.

The 8 Piece Tier 2 set bonus added the judgement bonus damage for all seals for the first time in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Judging Seal of Justice was the bane of my resto druid's existence in PvP seasons 3 and 4. And on top of that they would give freedom to their warrior who was rocking Stormherald! OW.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Meh, I miss the old seal and Judgment system with unique judgments..

The only irritant about the old system was the duration of the seals was way too short.

if you took the old system and how it worked, and then added that to the way the seals are permanent......... THEN we are getting some place.

I miss the old debuffs, and the unique things they could do. It was unique and did have flavor.

I also miss Judgment being a spell not a range attack.. Back when it scaled very very very well with spell power.. OHHh man the massive judgment crits in Vanilla / TBC were epic.

*Secretly trying to get shockadins back* yes it was a fun and enjoyable play style, and was not exactly a caster or a healer or a melee... It was kinda all 3, and that was cool!

I mostly play PS now, so I know exactly what you are talking about. 30 sec Seals isn't all that bad, maybe if they were 2minute it would be good, but other than that having the unique affects of them and seal/judgement management really makes the paladin class much more fun. Not just "this seal if ur this spec" BS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]