HoP macro

90 Human Paladin
Is there a macro that will activate and cancel HoP and Divine Sheild all in in one mouse click?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not sure you can make them one click anymore. Usually set them to double click my self.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cancelaura Divine Plea
/cancelaura Hand of Protection

^^ What I use c:

X is my bubble with that macro Shift-X

Another thing you could do is macro your /Cancelaura [Spell] to an ability you're using alot
Edited by Filfa on 7/25/2013 6:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mouse click?

Keybinding is vastly superior to clicking. I recommend you look into an addon like Bartender that makes keybinding trivial to do.

The macro you want is

/cancelaura Divnie Shield
/cancelaura Hand of Protection
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well yeah but due to limited buttons on my mouse I have to improvise somehow.But thx for the info
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well yeah but due to limited buttons on my mouse I have to improvise somehow.But thx for the info

I think Verelina was just suggesting you to assign a key to your macro instead of putting an clickable icon on your screen. Which is a good advice :-)

You may already have plenty of those, tho. If not, well check where your thumbs usually sleeps on your keyboard, and assign some keys near him ;-)
Edited by Barnack on 7/25/2013 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

If you don't have a mouse like a Razer Naga, you can try playing with your movement keys on YGJ, as opposed to WAD.

That'll make it easier for you to access both halves of the keyboard for binding, as opposed to just the left half.

Best of luck regardless, however!
Edited by Verelina on 7/25/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]