How is palys in Rated bg's

87 Human Warrior
I was going to start a prot paladin and do some tanking pve while lvling and switch to ret at 30 when I can duel spec. But just wondering are prot or ret paladins taken in Rated bg's.. I dont really do arena's
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No, we're not really taken to BG's as ret, and never as prot, however, I think we're doing really good in bg's and should be looked into. People just want to do cheese comps is all.

It's also fun soloing a flag carrier with just AV and HA, don't even need guardian.

EDIT: I left out I was soloing FC's in the 1500 bracket doing mongoloid cap rbgs.
Edited by Verelina on 7/19/2013 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Awesome when your in your a group.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
No, we're not really taken to BG's as ret, and never as prot, however, I think we're doing really good in bg's and should be looked into. People just want to do cheese comps is all.

It's also fun soloing a flag carrier with just AV and HA, don't even need guardian.

EDIT: I left out I was soloing FC's in the 1500 bracket doing mongoloid cap rbgs.

this ^

I mean when i get into rated bgs, it's always fun and great and people enjoy me there.

But people honestly really want cheese comps, crap like 3 affliction locks, and locks with 680k hp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rita, I don't know if you've tried it in PVP, but you should try using your PVE 4 set for it. I've personally loved the results so far, but you lose a good portion of offheal potential in return for very awesome TV's. I was getting 110k TV crits with just inq up and no CD's, with trinket proc. When Spark procs, it's up for 40 seconds, and it's something like 2.7k strength.

I personally also like using Jinrokh's belt and the crafted boots too, for their extremely good itemization and extra socket.
Edited by Verelina on 7/19/2013 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been having a hard time getting in to groups as again....no one wants us for some reason. it is really fun to finally get in one and blow their minds with the amount of damage, off healing and general support abilities that really help that win happen, But, when you try and join same group they will take the cheese combo they have never met over you every time. hopefully some day this can change.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Rita, I don't know if you've tried it in PVP, but you should try using your PVE 4 set for it. I've personally loved the results so far, but you lose a good portion of offheal potential in return for very awesome TV's. I was getting 110k TV crits with just inq up and no CD's, with trinket proc. When Spark procs, it's up for 40 seconds, and it's something like 2.7k strength.

I personally also like using Jinrokh's belt and the crafted boots too, for their extremely good itemization and extra socket.

i'll have to try that out now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]