Paladin is the best class in the game

90 Blood Elf Paladin
When i found my Warrior feeling very dull at 90 after coming back to the game i started to level this guy up.... Holy God (pun intended) Pallies are FUN to play!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
MVP
When i found my Warrior feeling very dull at 90 after coming back to the game i started to level this guy up.... Holy God (pun intended) Pallies are FUN to play!

I did the literal exact same thing, only with a DK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Paladin is the true 1st hero class. It was the only class titled the same in Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, and WoW and many of its abilities are still in the game today.

We also have the best wings, some other classes may have gotten their own but they got nothing on ours.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
MVP
The Paladin is the true 1st hero class. It was the only class titled the same in Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, and WoW and many of its abilities are still in the game today.

We also have the best wings, some other classes may have gotten their own but they got nothing on ours.

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our class color is pink. Trying to talk us down is an exercise in futility and a crime against fashion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haha, this thread is righteous!

It would be great to have a squad of Paladins somewhere in the game, just hanging out all day and emoting "Sir Fabeo flips his hair and laughs." Then says: "Righteous!"

His paladin brothers, perhaps wounded and kneeling, could then lay their hands on each other, but anyway... Great thread.
Edited by Amithra on 7/24/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]