Priest & Druid alternative Buff

5 Human Warlock
Not sure if this was brought up before but it would be nice to give Priests and Druids a Spirit buff- so we can buff either Stam/MOW or Spirit since Paladins/Monks can give out the same buff and Locks can override the Stam buff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The buff I wish Resto Druids brought, was the 5% Haste buff... But that'll never happen.

But a guy can hope.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Not sure if this was brought up before but it would be nice to give Priests and Druids a Spirit buff- so we can buff either Stam/MOW or Spirit since Paladins/Monks can give out the same buff and Locks can override the Stam buff.

There used to be a spirit buff in the game (Divine Spirit, given by Disc Priests), but it was removed when they revamped the buff system.

They didn't want a spirit buff because spirit is used as hit for many dps casters and they didn't want hit caps to be affected by what classes the raid had.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Not until i get my mana spring totem back. Filthy priests and druids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not until i get my mana spring totem back. Filthy priests and druids.

NO :O!

As Flintte said it would affect dpsers that use spirit for hit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The buff I wish Resto Druids brought, was the 5% Haste buff... But that'll never happen.

But a guy can hope.

This please!
Not that I have to worry since my raid has 2 shadow priests :-D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
RIP Divine Spirit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]